The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, I look official now.

ADD890AB-785A-43EC-AD8A-1BAEB33E049F-579-0000001F93499F6E_zps37169f51.jpg

Just got a text from my wife, who left at 3:00 for a "girls night", it was a picture of the Neo X watch she just bought me apparently.....glad I didnt order it yet. I guess she left early to go by Edwin Watts, score for me!

Just got a text from my wife, who left at 3:00 for a "girls night", it was a picture of the Neo X watch she just bought me apparently.....glad I didnt order it yet. I guess she left early to go by Edwin Watts, score for me!

Now that is awesome Chad, nice work for her!

Thats a good lady right there. Picking up subtle hints and what not. Gotta find me one like that, or do I?

Just found out I'm going to be a grandpa. Had a hard time deciding whether to put it here or in the rant thread.

There's a box waiting at the post office that has me extremely excited.

There's a box waiting at the post office that has me extremely excited.

You sir are becoming a bigger tease than my junior high girlfriend.

My HHJJ is being at home. I normally don't travel for work AT ALL (my last trip was like 4 years ago in a different position) and I've spent the last two weeks working longer than normal days out in the Chicago suburbs. I really don't know how you road warriors do it with kids at home.

Anyway, am also happy to get my normal amount of THP time back.

Just arrived at our Tahoe condo for 6th annual 4th of July vacation with 4 other families for a week of paddle boarding, jet skiing, golf, biking, kayaking, and lots of R & R and laughs. We are supposed to have record setting temperatures this weekend - which means it might hit 90 degrees. It will make the short swim to the swim raft in the 68 degree water seem that much more refreshing! It was great to leave the heat in Sacramento last evening - it was 100 when we left at 7:30 and less than an hour later the car thermometer read 68 degrees!

Condo rental for the 4th is sweet

My HHJJ is being at home. I normally don't travel for work AT ALL (my last trip was like 4 years ago in a different position) and I've spent the last two weeks working longer than normal days out in the Chicago suburbs. I really don't know how you road warriors do it with kids at home.

Anyway, am also happy to get my normal amount of THP time back.
This is one of the biggest things I like about not selling for Hartford anymore. I was in Omaha or Tulsa every six weeks to two months for five days at a time. I much prefer to see my wife, sleep in my own bed, see the kids (dogs) and watch my own TV every day! Plus the drive sucked. Driving for four or five hours straight now isn't like when I was in my 20's! It sucks now!

Just found out I'm going to be a grandpa. Had a hard time deciding whether to put it here or in the rant thread.
Congrats! My poor parents have three kids in their 30's that are all married and they're still waiting.

Got some birthday money and I am heading to Golf Galaxy to purchase some new duds for the Ill. Invitational. Would go the fairway style route, but I don't think they would arrive before I leave.

Condo rental for the 4th is sweet

We rented our condo for the first time for our 2008 July 4th holiday. We wre lucky enough to find out through a realtor friend that knew the owners that the unit was for sale and bought it a month later before it hit the MLS. Best decision we ever made - we now have 5 years of memories up here!

Long weekend is here. Going to Dokis FN POW-WOW. Enjoy your weekend and be safe.

I like it when you are a tease!

I absolutely, completely, and entirely love getting to help people with golf whether its through advice or just being an ear to bend. Crazy blessed to do what I do.

I absolutely, completely, and entirely love getting to help people with golf whether its through advice or just being an ear to bend. Crazy blessed to do what I do.

And I appreciate the help!

And I appreciate the help! I hope one day I am able to repay it in some way!

Enjoying a nice vacation in Canada with my family. Cant complain about getting the chance to unwind.

Finally bagging the Classic XL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back