2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is the wrong spot for this I can certainly move it, but I forgot to through it out there about a pick up from the airport!

I certainly don't mind taking a taxi or shuttle from the airport, I was curious if anyone else might be arriving around then.
Sorry I totally forgot the date, thanks Gordon!!!

That's a:
Wednesday, July 24 Arrives: 12:07 pm at Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Look what was waiting for me when I got home last night. Other than a wedge that I will pick up at TMC I am all set.

3amp5.jpg

while my game might not be ready, I sure am ready to get down to MB

I resemble that remark...hehe

My game is really strange right now....will play one day and struggle with driver...next day driver is fine but cant hit irons and my scores have been anywhere from 80 to 98...I got 3 weeks to put it all toghether

Tyno and I will get the party started on the 20th. I plan on having a beer in both hands on the beach by 4:30. I sort of mental unwind before gearing back up later in the week.

sounds like a great time

I work tomorrow abd Thursday, then am off untilthe Morgan cup.

Not like you don't have a few things on your agenda until them though right...hehe

Awesome!

So I picked up an Under Armour compression shirt a month or so ago to see what the fuss was all about. Wanted to see if I thought using one down in MB would be a good idea or not. While we haven't been nailed by the humidity just yet we have had temps in the low 90s and wearing that compression shirt by golly actually does help keep me cool and it keeps my golf shirt nice and dry and clean looking. I've played probably 5 rounds using it each time and decided to go ahead and get a few more to take down to MB with me. Got some from Eastbay @ 2 for $20. Solid deal too!

I wore mine Saturday and it was 105*....still kept me fairly comfortable and the golf shirt was just slightly damp.....that's a great price...I need to check that out.

just watch the old promos from last year.

Look at One-T dropping knowledge!! Boom

If this is the wrong spot for this I can certainly move it, but I forgot to through it out there about a pick up from the airport!

I certainly don't mind taking a taxi or shuttle from the airport, I was curious if anyone else might be arriving around then.

It's a good 30 mile drive from the airport to the resort....don't think you want to try to get a taxi as that would be expensive....I think you and Nate and somebody else are all arriving at the same time..I am sure you can work something out.

Unfortunately not Buck, but we will make sure that a TON of pictures are taken for you and that you have access to them.

no problem just something i thought about... i knew there would be a ton of pics taken i wasn't sure how or if the guys were able to have access to them all. but thats just one less thing i have to distract me i guess lol i really can't wait to get down there i'm ready to play today!

My MC training heads to the West Coast starting tomorrow but will try my best to continue to check in from time to time for the next 10 days. Looking forward to my round with White Rhino as he has promised me a good and close match next week. I expect nothing but the best from him come time. I know he has been working extremely hard and can't wait to see it first hand! I need to find a close range to where I'm staying so if anyone is familiar with the La Jolla area shoot me a PM. I know Torrey is somewhat right around the corner worst case.

My MC training heads to the West Coast starting tomorrow but will try my best to continue to check in from time to time for the next 10 days. Looking forward to my round with White Rhino as he has promised me a good and close match next week. I expect nothing but the best from him come time. I know he has been working extremely hard and can't wait to see it first hand! I need to find a close range to where I'm staying so if anyone is familiar with the La Jolla area shoot me a PM. I know Torrey is somewhat right around the corner worst case.

keep up the good hard work Nate.
i want you in top form for when i completely dismantle you on Sunday.

Getting some good MC prep in again today. Playing 27 holes. Just got done with the first 9, playing 18 this afternoon with 11 other guys. Most of them are quite good with the majority ranging from +1.5 to 3 HCs so it will be fun to watch how they attack the course. Hopefully I can learn a few things to help my game both mentally and physically.

Have a good trip and have fun with our team mate buddy. I can't wait to hear about your guys' round.

How could you say that to your biggest FAN!!! How dare you.....

lol.
we should have a pretty good time....just sayin'

Look what was waiting for me when I got home last night. Other than a wedge that I will pick up at TMC I am all set.

3amp5.jpg

Those are HOT Anthony! Dude I think Callaway is the perfect company to provide you with your weapons for the MC, I think you will be killing it this year!

Look what showed up today...
Never%20Compromise%20Gambler%20Royal-7-M.jpg

More photos in the appropriate thread

Like it. Got one too, it's awesome and you are going to shine with it!

I bought a couple compression for castor per his request and bought a few as well. I'm finding the tightness a little weird but they are comfortable. Friday will be the big test as it been raining most of The week and humidity will be high.

Big thanks to Freddie for helping me with this! Can't wait to try them!

MC Prep goes into overdrive starting tomorrow, I play 18 holes a day for the next 6 days and it could be more depending on how work goes. I'm really looking forward to testing myself over the long haul. There will be a ride or two in there, but most of them will be walking and pushing my clicgear. I can't wait to see how my game and body holds up!

My prepping takes a slight peak during the next days...on saturday I'm playing a tough course in a tough amateur tournament, but the ultimate prep is next tuesday, golf marathon at my home club. 4 rounds within 16 hours. So cool. Did it last year, expect better scores this time.

My prepping takes a slight peak during the next days...on saturday I'm playing a tough course in a tough amateur tournament, but the ultimate prep is next tuesday, golf marathon at my home club. 4 rounds within 16 hours. So cool. Did it last year, expect better scores this time.

they both sound awesome, hit em straight.

Getting some good MC prep in again today. Playing 27 holes. Just got done with the first 9, playing 18 this afternoon with 11 other guys. Most of them are quite good with the majority ranging from +1.5 to 3 HCs so it will be fun to watch how they attack the course. Hopefully I can learn a few things to help my game both mentally and physically.

Dude, that is some serious competition right there. Have fun, and who knows, maybe you can teach them a thing or two.

Those are HOT Anthony! Dude I think Callaway is the perfect company to provide you with your weapons for the MC, I think you will be killing it this year!

Thanks Bradd. I am thrilled with everything Callaway offered to all of us this year. They have been awesome and I have no doubt that the improvement in my game has a lot to do with the equipment.

Sounds like a kicka$$ way to step up your prep. I really like playing tough courses because it lets you know where your at and what you need to do

3amp5.jpg

Damn you and your left handedness

This thing is getting close now. Good luck to all on the prep work, no pain...no gain!

Ant glad your Fairway weapons arrived. Looking forward to some feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back