Atlanta, GA - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Sligo

40 days.

It's hard to believe its so close

How's the waiting list looking , any more interest being shown for an additional group . Yahash (John) you up for this awesome show ?

How's the waiting list looking , any more interest being shown for an additional group . Yahash (John) you up for this awesome show ?

I bet it's close to four. I'm closing in on talking dcBrad into the trip, and blugold is running out of excuses.

......cough......

war eagle.

......cough........

Working on an addition to the waiting list myself. My brother has been lurking here the last few weeks and wants another couple good rounds under his belt before signing up. Says he doesn't want to embarrass himself.

I keep reminding him that there will be freely flowing drinks after the round where I'm sure others can embarrass themselves way worse than he ever could on a course.

I bet it's close to four. I'm closing in on talking dcBrad into the trip, and blugold is running out of excuses.

......cough......

war eagle.

......cough........

Would love to see these guys make the trip. Might have some Optimus Prime goodness to entice Bluegold to attend.

Would love to see these guys make the trip. Might have some Optimus Prime goodness to entice Bluegold to attend.

Yeah!!!!! Great dudes, would be a very solid addition to the awesomeness that is Atlanta.

Yeah!!!!! Great dudes, would be a very solid addition to the awesomeness that is Atlanta.

It'll just make it THAT much better then Illinois #SorryNotSorry

......cough......

war eagle.

......cough........

You're gonna need to sweet talk my wife here in a couple of weeks for this to happen. It's not a firm no, but there is still work to be done!

You're gonna need to sweet talk my wife here in a couple of weeks for this to happen. It's not a firm no, but there is still work to be done!

In a couple weeks? I'm ready to go to town. Give me her skype, I'll give her a very stern look.

In a couple weeks? I'm ready to go to town. Give me her skype, I'll give her a very stern look.

Lol. It's "WhyDoYouHaveToGoOnGolfTrips123"

The wife gave me the nod.

Dont forget Buckjob will be coming. He is just waiting for a few days before to decide.

This one is still open? How many spots available?

Back