Atlanta, GA - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Sligo

Atlanta, GA - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Sligo

Buckjob in Atlanta just sounds right.

Hey Dan. Texts not working tonight? :act up:

B-Rad, it's on twitter now. You pretty much have to come at this point.

Well wondering out loud with my finger typing , is this invtational full ?

This one is still open? How many spots available?

Since nobody answered you, I will Canes. Yes it is full. If there becomes a full four people on the waiting list again, it is possible that it opens back up, although that is not a guarantee because part of it has to do with prizes from sponsor, course times availability, etc.

If you are not on the waiting list and are thinking of going, send GG a PM and she will have the info.

EDIT: JB beat me to it...

Lol, I am working on it guys. Still
No guarantees. The twitter was a nice touch though. Haha

Sorry Canes, I had intended to multi-quote you and hitman when I put out my response to him about the total number of people.

Hopefully we can get four guys on the waiting list to see if we can expand. That would be fantastic. The more, the awesomer.

Lol, I am working on it guys. Still
No guarantees. The twitter was a nice touch though. Haha

It's on the Internet now, so it has to be true. Bonjour.

Add me to the interested in practice round list. Hope you all have a great day!

Thanks Randy, that is a start, I can do 22, 23( if pretty early), 26, or 29. Most Monday's are good for me. Now someone else filter using these dates. The 23rd would be toughest since I would have to be back in Dalton by 5:30.

22nd or 23rd look to be feasible for me.

Why don't we shoot for the 22nd? That seems to work right now. We can try to get it together as to how many (I know there will be others) and what time next Friday then call for Tee times.

Sorry Canes, I had intended to multi-quote you and hitman when I put out my response to him about the total number of people.

Hopefully we can get four guys on the waiting list to see if we can expand. That would be fantastic. The more, the awesomer.

No worries bro. Just asked GG to add me to the wait list. Hope I can join you guys!

No worries bro. Just asked GG to add me to the wait list. Hope I can join you guys!

Nice!! That's great to see. I bet it's going to be a fantastic weekend on a fantastic golf course.

Plus, it's Sligo!

Nice!! That's great to see. I bet it's going to be a fantastic weekend on a fantastic golf course.

Plus, it's Sligo!

That reminds me. I need to do some more cardio. #FatGuyProblems

Why don't we shoot for the 22nd? That seems to work right now. We can try to get it together as to how many (I know there will be others) and what time next Friday then call for Tee times.

The 22nd sounds good to me. I'm in.

I should be good for the 22nd as well

I'm going to try for the 22nd. No clue right now if I can actually do it though.

The 22nd sounds good to me. I'm in.

I should be good for the 22nd as well

along with cpljohnst

Looks like a foursome. Next question: what time is best? I won't be fighting the Atl traffic for this one so those of you who do face that mess give us a time to shoot for.

I'm allowing two hours to get there and don't care how early I leave home.

Back