Atlanta, GA - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Sligo

Anytime should be good for me on the 22nd. Whatever works for you guys coming the farthest should be ok.

Being a retiree I pretty much am good anytime decided upon. I am thinking there will be at least 2 groups, maybe more.

Other than the retirees, how do you get these work days off? Seth, don't you have some ambulances to chase or something?

Other than the retirees, how do you get these work days off? Seth, don't you have some ambulances to chase or something?

My work generally allows me to work at odd hours. It's a benefit and a curse. As long as I don't have any appointments, I can probably get up there that afternoon.

Has everyone booked their hotels that needs one?

Myself and GregDan have not. Still awaiting additional details.

Cut off is the 26th, is it not?

The sooner the better. The rate we got is good but I don't want it to fill up.

The sooner the better. The rate we got is good but I don't want it to fill up.

Me and Wardy havent booked yet either. Need to get on that.

Just booked the room. Thanks for the reminder Freddie.

Being the only employee for my company in the state has its privileges. Plus I work occasional weekends so get some quasi comp time to use.

I'm thinking about snagging a hotel room for Fri & sat night, especially if pre post rounds are in the same area. Would save me some gas and travel time.

Booked it last night. Pumped up to meet everyone.

Can't decide if I want to book for Sunday night too and leave Monday, or just come home Sunday, maybe after a round. I'll be getting there Thursday night regardless.

22nd should work for me as well.

I'm sad and a little scared that I'll be doing a turn-n-burn. Drive up, play, dinner, hang out, drive back.

Damn obligations

Really trying to see if I can squeeze in playing on the 22nd.

Right now I think we have Don, Barry, Ken, Jonathan, & myself as confirmed. Seth , Ole Gray, KellyBo and Just_Hacking are potentials so right now we are potentially looking at 3 threesomes. We need everyone to get confirmations by next Friday so we can get tee times.

Right now I think we have Don, Barry, Ken, Jonathan, & myself as confirmed. Seth , Ole Gray, KellyBo and Just_Hacking are potentials so right now we are potentially looking at 3 threesomes. We need everyone to get confirmations by next Friday so we can get tee times.

I'm not sure if KB and I will be making the practice run. We'll let ya know asap. We have MarcH (Kelly's son) down for two weeks and I believe he leaves July 21st. We'll see you guys at the Invitational for sure.

Got some cool news, our club championship has been pushed back a weekend. No longer a conflict with the invitational so I won't miss competing at my club.

Add me to the list for the 22nd. I should be good to go

Got some cool news, our club championship has been pushed back a weekend. No longer a conflict with the invitational so I won't miss competing at my club.

It would be too cool if you could pull out a win in both events! Good luck to ya.

Typing away using Tapatalk!

Bump for anyone interested in joining me on the waiting list. GG might be able to add another foursome.

Back