SeeMore Counter-Balanced Putters

seemoreputters

SeeMore HQ
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
SeeMore Counter-Balanced Putters

SeeMore Counter Balanced Putters are the next evolution in longer than standard length putters, offering the golfer the game improvement benefits of a belly putter in a non-anchored design. The counter balanced feature actually allows the golfer to realize the advanced stabilization benefits of a longer and heavier putter without feeling like the putter is too long or too heavy. This is achieved when the golfer, by design, chokes down on the longer and heavier grip, effectively using the added weights at both ends of the putter for added balance to ensure a smooth, repeatable, effective stroke. SeeMore's Counter Balanced putters are designed to be optimal at around 38 inches for most golfers, typically 3-4 inches longer than a standard length putter would be. Counter balanced putters are custom built at SeeMore's Tennessee factory with a minimum of 25 grams of extra weight added to the putter head, in the form of a pure milled internal hosel. This also allows for any time customization of lie or loft as needed. The extra head weight and the extra weight of the longer and heavier shaft is all balanced out by the fact that the special 18 inch grip weighs 125 grams. SeeMore Counter Balanced putters can be customized as desired to whatever length the golfer wishes.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW.

Nice. M1 all the way.

I just purchased a m5 Belly at 39". Kind of the thought I had going with that is to have a bit of a counter balance.

These are intriguing.

I'm going to have to find a counter-balanced putter somewhere in town and give it a couple rolls to see the difference from my current putter.

That SB2c Platinum is calling my name. After spending time with the new counter balance type putter, I can't imagine the same in a SeeMore. #Hardtomiss

All amazing options and a great addition to the seemore lineup.

Going to have to give these a shot. After my success with the DLL I can only see a SeeMore counter balanced kicking it out of the bag

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Very cool concept here! Can't wait to give one a roll.

Really like this. Might have to give the SB2 a go. Always have been intrigued by that head.

Love it! Currently have my SB2 and M5X being converted. Quite anxious to test them out like this.

This has to put an amazing roll on the ball, I can't get it out of my head, lol. Combined with the double alignment lines on the SB2c this thing is going to be deadly.

I will have to roll a few to see how I like a counter-balanced putter but, it appears to be another great addition to the SeeMore product line-up.

I just purchased a m5 Belly at 39". Kind of the thought I had going with that is to have a bit of a counter balance.

These are intriguing.

Maybe SeeMore will sell you one of the heavier grips to change out and see if that does it.

These should really be a great addition to SeeMore's already impressive line.

Very interested in these! Glad they are offing this as an option to purchase. I would love to test one out and I like to roll the tank in my local shop.

I really need to put an SB2 in my stable.

Well, hello there... I sent in an inquiry to SeeMore on this exact subject about a month ago (based on some positive experience I had with TM counter-balanced putters). Didn't get a response at the time, but I see something was definitely in the works. The SB2C intrigues me. Counter balanced, with RST? Yes, please.

Really dying to see the difference with the counter weighted putter. Need to find a see more demo day in the bay area!

Well, hello there... I sent in an inquiry to SeeMore on this exact subject about a month ago (based on some positive experience I had with TM counter-balanced putters). Didn't get a response at the time, but I see something was definitely in the works. The SB2C intrigues me. Counter balanced, with RST? Yes, please.

Agreed completely. I have really enjoyed rolling counter balanced putters and have really enjoyed RST.

Marry them together = one very happy Texan.

Stopped in SeeMore yesterday on my lunch break. They let me hit a few puts with their cb putters. The feel of the putters was awesome for me. I get a little "hand-sy" with my short puts and tend to miss. With the weight of the putter, I felt like it took my hands out of it and let me use my shoulders.

So I ended up giving them my PCB putter. They are taking it from 35" to 38", adding a few weights, and adding a belly putter grip. I should have it back tomorrow and will be able to take it to the course Thursday to test it. I will provide as much feedback as I can later this week.

For just walking in their office (with no appointment) they were very nice and eager to help. One more reason their customer service is second to none! They have a customer for life!

Rambler - give us a call and we can help out - sorry on the delay - 615-435-8015.

Everybody is getting on the counter balanced bandwagon huh? Well I do have to say I am liking the SB2c. Very nice and seems easy to align.

I kinda of like the Counter Balance Mx5

Just happened to be rolling through the SPi section of SeeMore's site and came across this video from John Higgins.

Yep, I'm intrigued.

I'd really love to see how a z2c or PTM1 would be in a counter balanced platform!

Back