The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We usually just play "drink the beer."

Yea that's a good one too. My group of friends are all competitive people. Just about everything, including drinking, has to have a game or competition to it.

His courses drive me nuts. First, tons of hidden dangers that trip you up the first time you play the course.

Second, the focus is so much on being a second shot course that the greens become nearly impossible. If the pin is anywhere remotely in a difficult spot, you are screwed.

Sounds vaguely familiar..

Dr, recommended physical therapy for the next 4 weeks. Ugh.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Joooooplin
Mannnnnford

How I miss her voice so.

He makes a damn fine course. Nicklaus on the other hand - I am not as big a fan.

I feel that way locally but haven't enough experience on more of their courses to see if that holds true across the board

I love GC architect talk.

I like Palmer, enjoy Ross, don't care for Jack, Smyers is another favorite and my virtual unknown that I really like is Mike Dasher.

Boss just told me I'm moving into an office. Today is a good day! I have the worst cube location in the building! It's about time!

Boss just told me I'm moving into an office. Today is a good day! I have the worst cube location in the building! It's about time!

Sweet news Jake!

Dear god I'm jealous of you jake.

Why isn't this in the HHJJ thread?

I'm pretty excited for it. I had one a LONG time ago but they built us this new building and we all got thrown in cubes. Not anymore!

I told you by working in the nude, it would lead to a private office.

First thing I would do is fart.

Establish dominance, I like.

I hate Smyers designs. Never score well on them, probably because I get lost somewhere in a mogul that's completely unnecessary.

No more getting busted for being on THP!

I never thought about that. It would be like having a first date every day at work when you're in a cubicle. (Presuming that you liked the people you worked around.)

5c57b9ad288977126328132a41601215.600x

ouch, that had to hurt.

That kid obviously had no idea of what a stud is. And I have my money on the first kid just getting lucky that he kicked off closer to the edge of the wall where there was one...

So apparently Mr. JConn still likes the teacup rides at Disney Land. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374039527.682991.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back