The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
just happened again...im getting slow

also noticed the banter thread not showing up in random and off topic now?

I think a merge caused it to go to the golf forum.

Just moved back, should be good now.
Accidentally moving a thread to a different subforum sucks!

I wish you guys were just a little closer. Girlfriend is out of town for the weekend and I would love some more THP golf but that place is a good 5 hours from me
Shall I put you down for 2:30 on Sunday? You have a rain check and a freebie to use!

Just noticed in Phil's trophy photo he's got the foot catch ready. I don't wanna know how much that weighs and how that would hurt.

1069311_10153041530065377_1698139008_n.jpg

This was freaking hilarious:

You should have chimed in on the thread we have of it.

Rise and grind. One more day closer to meeting up with so many cool THPers in Myrtle!

I can't focus on anything right now, Thursday I'm heading down to PGA National with 16 guys for a Ryder Cup style competition including 6 rounds in 4 days

Not sure how I am gonna make it thru work today and tomorrow

9egaru4y.jpg

I can't focus on anything right now, Thursday I'm heading down to PGA National with 16 guys for a Ryder Cup style competition including 6 rounds in 4 days

9egaru4y.jpg

I lead a similar outing of 12, ours is coming up in Sept. They are a blast. It looks like you guys could use a pack of TP tho!

I lead a similar outing of 12, ours is coming up in Sept. They are a blast. It looks like you guys could use a pack of TP tho!

That's a good point! Even tho PGA National is a nice hotel, can't count on nice TP

Rise and grind. One more day closer to meeting up with so many cool THPers in Myrtle!

Yeah buddy, I'll be bringing these along
yhu9ava2.jpg

9egaru4y.jpg

That sounds like fun, but I think you need more beer.

9egaru4y.jpg

hahahahahaha do I see the makings of some beer pong in there?

Sounds fun. What courses are you going to play?

really wanting to play some golf today. Being gone all last week is all that is holding me back. Plus being gone all next week..haha

Sounds fun. What courses are you going to play?
Abacoa on Thursday, then playing all 5 of the PGA National courses (Champion, Squire, Estates, Fazio, Palmer) Fri-Sun

hahahahahaha do I see the makings of some beer pong in there?
There will def be some beer pong and another game I can't remember the name but I call "hit the can"

That sounds like fun, but I think you need more beer.
I had a budget to work with haha. Bud Light was the best beer I could get while still getting each guy a 12 pack. It is def not enough beer, but it is a good start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back