2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got it. Thank you.. I'll respond here in a few with my number as well. And I'm looking forward to our 36. Appears that there will be enough time between rounds to get a quick shower and a fresh set clothes and some lunch.
Shower? Between rounds?

Damnit jealous of all you dudes! Can't wait to follow along

Going to try to get out today to play my last prep round at my home course but the weather isn't cooperating right now. Played last night and felt really really good about where my swing is at right now. Can not wait to get to True Blue to use it.

As soon as Keygo gets done with his shower and new clothes, I'm giving him a sweaty man-hug to funkify him back up.

As soon as Keygo gets done with his shower and new clothes, I'm giving him a sweaty man-hug to funkify him back up.

hahahhah sweet.

I've got one last lesson with the club pro tonight right after work. No big adjustments, things have been working well. Just need to build a little more confidence and be ready for the week of awesomeness that is about to happen!

Great to hear dude!! Can't wait to see it in action!

Good luck out there guys! I've met a few guys from one particular team so I will have to say GO TEAM ALBATROSS !!

I think I speak for all of us in saying, THANK YOU, for your support. We will put on one hell of show.

Current year's event was so fantastic and we cannot forget those moments ever.... anxiously waiting for the next event!
About a week early with this post.

I will only accept JB approved fist bumps from you this weekend..

I think they are ready for us!

yqu8ezup.jpg

I will only accept JB approved fist bumps from you this weekend..
Absolutely not. I may go run some wind sprints just prior to your arrival so I can bro hug it out.

Final range session done...feeling food right now time to give the clubs a bath and pack...345 am will be here soon lol

Just drove by a golf course on my way to work and I got chills thinking about what is to come over the next 5 days. That's a hard thing to do considering it's already 100 here.

Car is all packed up. Waiting for 5 oclock then hitting the road to Greensboro where I will meet up with Dhill and we will have an epic journey

Car is all packed up. Waiting for 5 oclock then hitting the road to Greensboro where I will meet up with Dhill and we will have an epic journey

Oh crap. I didn't know it was going to be epic. I need more supplies. Leaving work at noon to prepare

Oh crap. I didn't know it was going to be epic. I need more supplies. Leaving work at noon to prepare
I'd pay a lot of money to be able to be in on that road trip!!!

Party time in OneTs big ass truck, drive safe..Dhill has 'One life to live' auditions after the MC

Party time in OneTs big ass truck, drive safe..Dhill has 'One life to live' auditions after the MC
dude, Derek is driving. We fought about this. He wants to drive. or maybe he doesnt trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back