2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys be safe in your travels. I know a great time is ahead of you all.

You could have been.
I know dude, I really dropped the ball on the travel plans.

It's always a fine line though with the family etc. But now the people are going down and some already there I'm kicking myself for not going earlier!

I know dude, I really dropped the ball on the travel plans.

It's always a fine line though with the family etc. But now the people are going down and some already there I'm kicking myself for not going earlier!
family is secondary!

They already hate me since I'm leaving anyway. So what's 1 more day?

Ah, soon enough I'll be en route!
you never leave home. whats one week? hahaha

My poor wife has to deal with me being gone every other week.

dude, Derek is driving. We fought about this. He wants to drive. or maybe he doesnt trust me.

Rookie move, that rolling couch you drive is noice

I know dude. he has no idea. You dont even have to pack for a trip. You just put EVERYTHING in it in no order and roll out....easy.

Absolutely not. I may go run some wind sprints just prior to your arrival so I can bro hug it out.

HEY! The guys are together now! Let's see some REAL videos!

War I am almost to Richmond. Sit tight

Man I refuse to let one more Morgan Cup go by without me in it. This looks like too much fun to not be a part of

Man I refuse to let one more Morgan Cup go by without me in it. This looks like too much fun to not be a part of

I sure hope you're right

Whoops?

Going to Wal mart to get 2 - 4 packs of Monsters.

I thought I was supposed to get Beef Jerkey & Monsters. I'm not sure why you wanted the Rickie Fowler Orange Duct Tape though

dude, Derek is driving. We fought about this. He wants to drive. or maybe he doesnt trust me.

I know dude. he has no idea. You dont even have to pack for a trip. You just put EVERYTHING in it in no order and roll out....easy.

Tipping point. I'm convinced. I'm calling shotgun though. :alien:

My staff bag is packed! My suit case is packed. Only 3 hours of work left till my vacation starts. I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone! THP events are Legendary!

My staff bag is packed! My suit case is packed. Only 3 hours of work left till my vacation starts. I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone! THP events are Legendary!
Looking forward to meeting you frogger!

Ok so how removed from work are you right now lol I can only imagine. Over under of 200 for how many times you look at the clock in those next three hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back