2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just about 4 more hours of driving and we will be home. Definitely going to take some time to gather all of my thoughts. So many great memories were made this weekend, some that hopefully I will never forget.

This is what my week will look like.

6uqapuna.jpg

Caffeine, snacks and watching videos.

Big D touchdown (don't get to say that much anymore).

Can't wait to see my kiddos!

That the new laptop?

No, that is my laptop, it's about a year old, I just haven't taken the stickers off of it. JB has double laptops going right now. Some of the video formats from the new camera need to be edited through the MAC until he gets the right program on his new laptop. I have earphones in so he can't hear all the videos I am watching, so he can concentrate on his. We really want to get this put together as soon as possible, and he can't edit until I preview everything first, it's a process...a long process.

Last edited:
No, that is my laptop, it's about a year old, I just haven't taken the stickers off of it. JB has double laptops going right now. Some of the video formats from the new camera need to be edited through the MAC until he gets the right program on his new laptop. I have earphones in so he can't hear all the videos I am watching, so he can concentrate on his. We really want to get this put together as soon as possible, and he can't edit until I preview everything first, it's a process...a long process.

Thanks for your hard work!

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks for your hard work Morgan I will bring you a sweet gift next time your in Ohio!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:
What an Awesome post from Thainer , I'm not sure you could put on paper any better words to show how special this place is . I'm am so glad you had such an awesome weekend with your dad in such a special place around a bunch of special people . What a great post dude !

No, that is my laptop, it's about a year old, I just haven't taken the stickers off of it. JB has double laptops going right now. Some of the video formats from the new computer need to be edited through the MAC until he gets the right program on his new laptop. I have earphones in so he can't hear all the videos I am watching, so he can concentrate on his. We really want to get this put together as soon as possible, and he can't edit until I preview everything first, it's a process...a long process.

Thank you for all the hard work from both of you. We all know you guys are working on it as quick as possible. And the end product will be amazing!!!

Siri speaks for me!

It's our pleasure. I thought you all might find the picture funny, that's why I posted it. Pretzels, twizzlers and diet coke will be my diet for a few days haha.

Wow it looks like yall had a great time and worked hard getting the footage. It was cool watching the frist tee. Some really good looking swings

I have so much to say it is unreal. Before I forget, I want to thank all the volunteers and wives that came down and helped us all out. Without them we have zero coverage of what was a very good weekend of golf. I also think a shoutout to the wives and families that did not come down is in order. I know my wife has put up with my stupidity for 2 years and she deserves a lot of credit for it. Kids demand a lot of attention and my wife picked up a lot of my slack so I could try and prepare for this incredible tournament.

I also want to thank all of the sponsors who went above and beyond for 32 lucky SOB's. From head to toe we all looked amazing and our bags were full of incredible gear. Bridgestone was amazing throughout the entire process and I was completely blown away by their generosity. From allowing all options in our gear to sending me another backpack because my name was spelled wrong. Unbelievable. Lifelong fan of all 4 companies.

The reps from each company were great as well. Standing out in that heat on media day was not fun. They came out and helped us all with our promo videos. Bridgestone Josh was once again a stud. Walks onto the range looking like a Euro model and showed us some "goodies" that may or may not be coming out sometime soon. He was awesome and did it all with a great attitude. Also the Cobra rep was unbelievable. She was there the entire weekend and did so much in terms of trying to get some interesting photos of the Cobra staffers. She was amazing.

I will break this up to a few posts so that I don't post a 6 page reply
I miss Chunky.

It's our pleasure. I thought you all might find the picture funny, that's why I posted it. Pretzels, twizzlers and diet coke will be my diet for a few days haha.

That sounds like the perfevt post Morgan cup diet. I shall join you!!!!

You need Shaners, I can deliver. :act-up:

This is what my week will look like.

6uqapuna.jpg

Caffeine, snacks and watching videos.

GG you'll probably watch more film this week than any NFL coach in MiniCamp.
And I'm sure enjoy every second of it.

Great Job again by all of you.

You need Shaners, I can deliver. :act-up:

That sounds amazing. We might have to do that tomorrow.
There is just so much video its crazy. These volunteers killed it and shrinking coverage down is very hard.

That sounds amazing. We might have to do that tomorrow.
There is just so much video its crazy. These volunteers killed it and shrinking coverage down is very hard.
All of you guys killed it on the production side of things. I cant wait for the coverage!

Just an update for some of the guys at the MC.

Found something interesting about Jaime Lynn. She's dating an NFL player guys; it's time to give up that dream.

Suzie Q was more attractive anyway.

Just an update for some of the guys at the MC.

Found something interesting about Jaime Lynn. She's dating an NFL player guys; it's time to give up that dream.

Suzie Q was more attractive anyway.

Not gonna lie, this entire post is kind of creepy.

Okay, after rethinking, I probably shoud've kept that thought to myself. Nothings changed boys. Still the same guy with no filter when it comes to posting things.

Not gonna lie, this entire post is kind of creepy.

Haha this just made me snort. JT ran back home and googled her right up!! She was a cutie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back