Hole of The Day: Video Edition

A little post MC, modified HOD video...

Thanks for talking in my back swing jerks

And a few guys were disqualified for not having shirts tucked in

A little post MC, modified HOD video...

hahahaha yesssss!!! I love how the video image is me being weird prepping my best happy gilmore attack line. Okay maybe I don't love it. Maybe I just love those crazy yellow Cross shorts.

hahahaha yesssss!!! I love how the video image is me being weird prepping my best happy gilmore attack line. Okay maybe I don't love it. Maybe I just love those crazy yellow Cross shorts.

Sure glad it wasnt raining.....

1 under on videos today. I should have taped them all!

You rolled out of bed and across the street!? Careful rolling across the street, seems dangerous :D. Nice finish with a bird.

Myself and Philly Golf Guy at ravens claw today

[video=youtube;g-oHJF-mJug]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-oHJF-mJug[/video]

Nice videos from Buck & Hawk! Solid golf being played by all. Loving the looks at birdie putts.

Thanks Cookie. That was maybe the only hole we both played worth a crap at the same time on.

Finally was able to do this. Not at the best course, but it was still fun to do.

Nice job man. I'll take a straight 260 yard drive every day of the week.

Just watched the first. Nice par Taylor.

Nice work guys. Its nice to see videos of other courses. I will need to do one myself one day.

Finally was able to do this. Not at the best course, but it was still fun to do.

I have played there a bunch of times. I use to stay at a friends who lives on Regner right down the road

Back