The THP Bridgestone Championship - THP Invades Las Vegas

Flight booked! I'll be on the ground by 10:30am Friday!!!

Let's talk about Friday plans....

Tee Times?

Lounging at the pool?

Lighted Par 3?

Roulette?

Well then I guess I should wait to see who my roomie is before I go reserve a room for Thursday and/or Sunday. If the roomie is not coming in early or staying late then I could save a few $ getting a different room.

You are correct on that Mike, just thought invitationals were different, that was all. No biggie.

To answer the question, we have assigned rooms to every stay and play event we have ever done. It eliminates a whole lot of headaches for certain individuals.

To answer the question, we have assigned rooms to every stay and play event we have ever done. It eliminates a whole lot of headaches for certain individuals.

Thanks for answering Josh, did not remember the set-up for this one... had been a while since I registered for this and I also had another THP event on my mind lately. :D

Uh oh.......guess who now arrives in Vegas at 8:20 on Thursday night?

#thisguy

Good to hear Cookie!

Just catching up. Man I am so pumped for this event. So many awesome THPers attending and added with some stellar golf and an awesome sponsor, this can't come soon enough!

I'm struggling with where to stay Sunday night--the Rio one more night, or at an airport hotel that would have a shuttle. I have an 8:30 am flight out on Monday morning. If I stay at the Rio, I'll have to check out on Sunday morning anyway and check back into a different room Sunday night. Anyone else work through those alternatives and/or find a decent deal at the airport?

If I stay at the Rio, I'll have to check out on Sunday morning anyway and check back into a different room Sunday night.

Not necessarily. They told me that when I check in on Friday to request to be able to stay in the same room for Sunday night and they'd probably be able to accommodate it. And there might be a few people driving out early Monday morning that can run you to the airport.

Uh oh.......guess who now arrives in Vegas at 8:20 on Thursday night?

#thisguy

Liking this a bunch cookie. Looks like a lot of folks getting into town early.

Not necessarily. They told me that when I check in on Friday to request to be able to stay in the same room for Sunday night and they'd probably be able to accommodate it. And there might be a few people driving out early Monday morning that can run you to the airport.

Thanks. That's probably worth trying. It would be so much easier if we don't have to go through the check out/check in routine.

Yussssssssssa!

Couldn't leave you alone with Jake, his wife, and Erik. Hahaha

Getting excited man, so much fun to be had.

So. Freaking. Excited.

I still need to book flights....not only did they not get cheaper....they actually went up!!

Played my first round of prep for Vegas today. Looking forward to next weekends gathering for some more prep work. Getting seriously pumped for this event now.

Sunday night may get a little cray cray. Glad my flight isn't until noon Monday.

#Vegas
#areyoueffinkiddingme
#ohthestoriesthatshallcomeofthis

Just booked my hotel for Thursday and Sunday nights. Not sure about flights yet, but at least I have a bed to fall into. Looks like $25 for a taxi both ways, but going to be an awesome birthday celebration weekend!!!

Just booked my hotel for Thursday and Sunday nights. Not sure about flights yet, but at least I have a bed to fall into. Looks like $25 for a taxi both ways, but going to be an awesome birthday celebration weekend!!!

Its the birthday weekend of the most famous calves on THP? LOOK OUT!

Its the birthday weekend of the most famous calves on THP? LOOK OUT!

Awe man...I thought mine were better than TBT's, need to get to work. Now answer my PM:drinks:

EDIT: Thanks

Last edited:
Everyone pretty much staying at the Rio Thursday and Sunday night?

Looking that way, today is the last day of their "sale" too, I got my king room for like 50 after resort fee's last night.

Back