2013 Morgan Cup Streaming Coverage

Two things I want to say right now.
1. Normally most of the matches end in similar time frame on coverage, however with the captains match going off last, we decided to show their final few holes at the back end of coverage. It seems fitting and well deserved.

2. We have a small surprise for you about coverage we will announce later today.

My brother is flying here tomorrow at 3 PM. How bad would it be for me to ask my wife to go to the airport to get him just so that I could watch this?

Frick I can't wait for this. Not to mention the surprise.

My brother is flying here tomorrow at 3 PM. How bad would it be for me to ask my wife to go to the airport to get him just so that I could watch this?

Car service dude.
And no worries, stay tuned for announcement.

1. Normally most of the matches end in similar time frame on coverage, however with the captains match going off last, we decided to show their final few holes at the back end of coverage. It seems fitting and well deserved.

2. We have a small surprise for you about coverage we will announce later today.

It is very fitting and well deserved. Thinking of how to get my nieces to leave six flags early on Sunday to get home in time. Hmm they'd want to watch their uncle play golf on tv right?

Absolutely fitting. That was awesome.

I think you have no other option.

Car service dude.
And no worries, stay tuned for announcement.

I like the sounds of this... being stuck at work all day tomorrow.

I like announcements!

Enjoyed watching live what I could of the end of the captains matches, looking forward to seeing what I missed.

For those that weren't there, the emotion was truly overwhelming.

Your brother? Haha make him walk, that's brotherly love right?

Sunday is the day I'd most like to see, but I am gonna be gone! So I am looking forward to this announcement!

Your brother? Haha make him walk, that's brotherly love right?

Nah, I have to be nice to him, he's helping me move a bunch of furniture on Sunday.

JB, car service is a good idea, might have to do that!

Really looking forward to this! I'm going to be up in the boonies this weekend, so I'm really happy to see that there will be other chances to watch.

Looking forward to it. What an amazing weekend. I'm really looking forward to seeing the golf. Not sure how much I want to see myself talking on tv... :act-up:

Just tell him the Crossfitting thing to do would be to run with his luggage held over his head...

I think tomorrow night I am going to have to give in and cheat a bit and watch the Sunday round. May have to invite a few THPers for drinks and food. If it came out as good as it looked while editing, I am really looking forward to watching it.

I can say that the last 45 minutes of Sunday coverage is must watch TV.

Awesome news! I can't wait for the surprise! I am so pumped to watch the coverage tomorrow!!

I think tomorrow night I am going to have to give in and cheat a bit and watch the Sunday round. May have to invite a few THPers for drinks and food. If it came out as good as it looked while editing, I am really looking forward to watching it.

Freaking love this!!

That would be awesome.

Awesome stuff JB! And what makes it better? Watching it with other THP'ers!

#getexcited

I think that short time frame will truly show what all of this is about

If only I lived closer I could get on that list. MC, kraken and friends...great start to any weekend

I've been dying to relive that Sunday round...

In 14 hours it will be exported. Then another 10 to upload to server.
Sunday is in the books.

Back