2013 Morgan Cup Streaming Coverage

Will be home just in time! Yuuuuusssss!

be9edana.jpg

All set and ready to go!

I'll be a little late to the party (in Athens right now) but I'll be there asap! I've really been looking forward to this.

I told the person that went to lunch before me they needed to be back by 1:55...they said no problem. So I'll be around for the first hourish.

Ready to go too, going to try and sneak this in under the guise of working...back and forth from the deals and golf. Looking forward to it!

I would just like to start off by saying that please remember that the camera puts on about 20lbs.

Can't wait! I'm hoping that this one shot/putt of ours (Kyle) makes it.

I would just like to start off by saying that please remember that the camera puts on about 20lbs.

Can't wait! I'm hoping that this one shot/putt of ours (Kyle) makes it.

To quote my father when I said that to him after he watched some of the PGA Show stuff we did. "Did you have 5 cameras pointed at you".

To quote my father when I said that to him after he watched some of the PGA Show stuff we did. "Did you have 5 cameras pointed at you".

Ouch dad.

Can't wait to see how the footage turned out. I'm prepped and ready to watch

I am sure this will be answered shortly, but would it be better to be prepared waiting on the YouTube channel, the forum homepage, or the THP homepage?

Soon!!! Can't wait to see this!

I am sure this will be answered shortly, but would it be better to be prepared waiting on the YouTube channel, the forum homepage, or the THP homepage?

Any and all. There will be a new thread and it will link to the video on the home page as soon as it goes up.
Article will go up and at the right time, private will be turned off.

I really hope the hole 11 greenside interaction with jconn and white rhino and myself makes it...that was some classic stuff.

Any and all. There will be a new thread and it will link to the video on the home page as soon as it goes up.
Article will go up and at the right time, private will be turned off.

BUMP it!

Just watched Ward's video. Yes number 8 is a tricky green. I believe I three-putted that hole back in December from about 20 feet.

My view of the rounds this weekend.

IMAG0319_zps068601f6.jpg

Back