Round 1 - 2013 Morgan Cup Coverage

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Click on over to the THP Home Page and view Round 1 action from the 2013 Ultimate Amateur Golf Event.

http://bit.ly/11RVkOq

(This will be set to public at 2pm)

Join us in this thread to chat about the 1st round, which is a Team Event Scramble as Team Hackers, Team Paradise, Team Albatross and Team DotCom battle it out in early round action.

The feed is shot and edited in 720p HD. So if the picture does not look great to you, please click settings and make sure you are viewing in the highest possible setting that your equipment can handle.

You can also view this on larger screens through hooking your computer up to your TV through HDMI or by using a YouTube app on your television. They can be found on gaming systems, Smart TVs and DVD players as well as media players. If you are unable to direct it to THP, head over to our YouTube Channel by searching the website for THPGolf.

A couple of minor issues.
Opening tee shots got a bit jagged in editing. That goes away after 1st tee shots.
Sound might need to be raised and lowered in spots due to different equipment being used.

Overall, we are pleased with how it came out. Sit back and enjoy the show and jump in and converse with the guys that were a part of this special weekend.

Lets do this!!!

Says it's Private? Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Will it go "un-private" at 2 (1 my time?)

I'm ready, about to check out for lunch so I can watch at least the first 45 minutes.

3min to go!

The anticipation! Got everything set and ready for some great viewing!

This is gonna be great!

OK...at the office with the PGA Championship on the TV and about to have the 2013 Morgan Cup on the computer. Tough job!!!

We are live everybody.

And we're off!

ITS ON!

Woooo! The HD is impressive!

juby4e3y.jpg

This is already awesome

Boom, I can't wait to watch it in between calls this afternoon!!!

Looking forward to watching this. I'll have both this and the PGA Championship on.

I love having multiple screens so I can work and watch this fine event

Inflight and watching it through YouTube. It would not stream for me from the homepage, but works in YT. Thanks GoGo!

HD does look amazing! JT setting up so close to the marker hahaha. Adjust the camera

Back