What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went round in 102 today. Was a strange round, birdied the par 4 sixth and got another 4 pars. Two major mess up on two holes. Took 5 shots each to get out of green side bunkers. 8 shots wasted, fair to say I was fairly hot when it happened the second time
icon_evil.gif
icon_lol.gif

Short game and was putting was canny so was driving, just need some serious practice on my bunker play

36/38-74 today . New putter is awesome. Only 27 putts ! Greens were in horrid shape though. Had a couple more birdie putts that should have dropped. Fun day though I really love that ghost spider by taylormade

Making progress on front 9, out in 42 but was club open today and I was first tee time after the comp so everything was backed up and lost rhythm and focus back 9.
Pleased enough tho, got three comps myself this coming week, ready for them.

20130810card.png

I carried the complete destruction of my swing from the range yesterday to the front 9 today and pooped out a 63. Cleaned up to a 55 on the back but I need to clean my swing up soon.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

43/40 on a par 73. Started off really bad. Topped 3 drives on the front then I fought a slice for the rest of the round. I didn't hit my first fairway until the 9th hole, it was also the only fairway I hit. My iron and wedge play was fantastic though and really saved me. There were two key moments for me that kept the score respectable. On the 6th hole I had a huge sand save. Hit out of the bunker to within a foot. Then on 11 I chipped in for par and that gave me a huge momentum boost. Next hole I striped my driver on a par 4 389 and was left with a 3/4 wedge. I feel that if I wasn't so bad of the tee this round could have been special.

Back to my Saturday money game today.. After Club Championships, the Morgan Cup, and member/member tournament, this was a cakewalk.

Went out in 36 and came back in 38... Left a ton of putts on line but just short. I'll take the +2 finish though.

I shot 72 today on my home course in our city tournament. Currently T3rd going into tomorrow. 7 birdies 7 bogeys 4 pars... Very inconsistent golf. OH well! 6 chunks really did me in...

Shot 81 (42,39) today with four 3 putts. I blame my irons more than my putter as I was leaving myself some mighty long putts. I did hit some good irons shots including two that resulted in tap in birdies.

Played 36 today and swore I was going to stick with what I've been working on in my 1st lesson, and I did. On the first 18, it was almost like I had never hit a golf ball before. I was very uncomfortable and was hitting some of the most horrible shots I ever had. Shot 52/54 for a 106.

The 2nd time around, I started pretty poorly, but by the end of the round I was getting much more comfortable with the new grip and setup posture and ended up carding a 51/44 for a 95. Still not where I should be, but I hit a lot of decent shots on the 4th 9, which left me positive that I am headed the right way.

42/41 for an 83. Just need to make a couple of putts, burning edges hurt my score today.

78 today with 2 doubles. Lot of lip outs also.

38 with 13 putts and a chip in bird on the front, followed by 41 with 19 putts, including two 3 putts on the back. Absolutely hate this dang anser putter.

Wow a lot of THPers are going low. Great rounds guys.

87 on a sore left knee. Made it through 13 with nothing worse than bogey and then had three doubles in a row. Still a PB at that course, so that's nice. Hot as hades out there.

Tapped from my iPhone using Tapatalk

74 today at our THP DFW crew get together at Pecan Valley. I struck some good shots with the hyrons today but struggled putting the sandy, punched greens.

74 today at our THP DFW crew get together at Pecan Valley. I struck some good shots with the hyrons today but struggled putting the sandy, punched greens.

Solid round for sure! You left some out there and could've gone really low. Solid FW & green day. Was a pleasure and looking forward to the next time!

Played at Forest Oaks today.

Former home of the PGA tournament in Greensboro before it moved back to Sedgefield.

Quicker greens with way more undulation in some than I'm used to. Putting wasn't where I'd like to see it.

Shot 47/45 and had 2 triples on the front. Had to take an unplayable lie on one hole.

Not too unhappy with the score considering a tougher course I've never seen.

Also this was the first time I've played 18 with the same ball.

Shot a 41/40 for an 81 at Adams Pointe. From the blue tees this course plays about 6500 yards so I was happy with this score.

A couple 200 yard par 3s that were playing into the wind were tough for me.

The amp cell was great as was my putting. No 3 putts a couple of 1 putts. My game is just solid right now

I was playing in the semi final of our club championship today, against the defending champion. I played really well for 14 holes, was approximately -3, and 3 up. I made a mess of 15 and made a really dumb mental error on 16 to be back to 1up with 2 to play. I managed to get the job done with halves on 17 & 18 to win 1up and reach the final for the first time. If I play the way I have in the first 3 matches I will have a chance of winning the final, which is over 36 holes tomorrow and I will be playing a 2 time winner of our championship.

Outstanding! Good luck in the finals.

101 but I only hit 35 putts. Zero 3 putts! Now when I play tomorrow and shoot a 130 i won't be as angry

76.....tying my PB. Fun day out there.
Great job out there today. Thanks for setting this weekend up.
I shot 44/43. Not happy about it, but had a good time with a bunch a THPrs. I think its time to clean the grips tough. Had a hard time holding onto the clubs today.

Shot a 41/40 for an 81 at Adams Pointe. From the blue tees this course plays about 6500 yards so I was happy with this score.

A couple 200 yard par 3s that were playing into the wind were tough for me.

The amp cell was great as was my putting. No 3 putts a couple of 1 putts. My game is just solid right now

Nice, solid round. Love seeing the consistent low scores your putting up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back