Wager Thread - The 2013 Morgan Cup

I wore a pink shirt in Atlanta at the Tour Van stop last year...what's wrong with that?

I mean, I was called Cupid for the weekend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

i bet you looked cute

I was hoping for princess Toadstool.

Don't I owe you an Avatar for the wager loss? Are you asking for Princess Toadstool for you? :act-up:

i bet you looked cute

I did. Pink sligo shirt, I believe the pink actually has a fancy name or something, but I will just call it pink

I did. Pink sligo shirt, I believe the pink actually has a fancy name or something, but I will just call it pink

My shirt was called Berry. I would say it was pink.

My shirt was called Berry. I would say it was pink.

It was berry Pink.

I wore a pink shirt in Atlanta at the Tour Van stop last year...what's wrong with that?

I mean, I was called Cupid for the weekend.

I think my attire choice for ATL will be a bit different than just a pink shirt

Don't I owe you an Avatar for the wager loss? Are you asking for Princess Toadstool for you? :act-up:

You do certainly owe me. Still waiting...

Anxiously awaiting tomorrow's filming of the final round to see who won the bet between me and Scrap. Go Buck!

Hey Dawg, what color earring would you prefer? Silver or bronze? I'm about to order one for you.:alien2:

Which ever comes in the smaller size, I think that thing will weigh about 3 lbs.

Which ever comes in the smaller size, I think that thing will weigh about 3 lbs.

I doubt it since it cost less than $3 and was free shipping. It might turn your ear green though! :alien:

T0AD - Say hello to your new Avatar!!!! :banana: Looking forward to seeing you in a pink shirt at the Atlanta Invitational as well!

Pinkfrogsmall_zps8cfbed17.jpg
My daughter thinks it's a cutie!!!

Sigghhh it is done.

You skinny fellas look OK in pink. I'm not quite sure what this is going to look like come ATL weekend.

I'm already looking for an avatar for you Scrap.

red-deer-tattoo.jpg
tn_C18.jpg

Take your pic for your 2 week avatar Scrap! Feel free to change them up from time to time if you would like.

So I have a hot sauce review and a RH HOTD this could be fun

My attire for the ATL has arrived. I hate you so much Ricky

I've got to line up some hot sauce for review too.....

Won't be seen till Saturday!

Why you bet against me I will
Never know. Can't wait to see you all
Dressed in Sunday best

Take your pic for your 2 week avatar Scrap! Feel free to change them up from time to time if you would like.

I will take the one of Old Gray on your honeymoon.

Been meaning to get back and respond to this. Did you ever get a taker ScrapIron? I'll take dcbrad and dhill37 if you didn't.
I'm playing golf next week with Wadesworld in Nashville, I'm sure he'll give me a good pounding for betting against him though! No offense meant Wade! Just supporting the Team Paradise bros!

All right I see how it is on my first proposal. Same bet two week avatar control I'm sticking with Team Albatross in the day 1 scramble.

My pick - The Finisher and Wadesworld will win.
Your pick - dcbrad & dhill37

I do believe sir you lost here is your new avatar.
donkey.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Hahahaha great avatar picks Kelly. Glad I got the win for my favorite outing partner!

Back