Atlanta, GA - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Sligo

2 days till the Friday round and an amazing time with THPers over three rounds. Can't wait for this weekend ladies and gents.

Yeah, I figured most had to get back to work but put the possibility out there just in case anyone had a leisurely Monday trip north in mind. One more chance for Georgia golf.

Lefty, your signature picture makes me smile. :thumb:

Lefty, your signature picture makes me smile. :thumb:

Sorry we can not include you in the club since you clearly are not an "Old Coot"

Last edited:
Me too. Every time I see it I smile.

I just made one for OG's signature in black and white. It hides the starter's finger tip and makes it look like it was taken in the 50's. LOL

I just made one for OG's signature in black and white. It hides the starter's finger tip and makes it look like it was taken in the 50's. LOL

Even better!

Well I'm not here but my wife is messing with my account. I'll take her to the woodshed when I get home.

Awesome new signature Bill, When was that 1952 at the Senior open ?

I kid I kid !

2 days till the Friday round and an amazing time with THPers over three rounds. Can't wait for this weekend ladies and gents.

So ready.

Awesome new signature Bill, When was that 1952 at the Senior open ?

I kid I kid !

Huh? I'm on the road up in Logansville at Dick's . I can't see my sig on this smart phone. KB must be messing around again . No telling what she is up to :0)

Typing away using Tapatalk!

Just had another lesson yesterday. Getting pumped for this weekend. Hopefully the wet stuff avoids Alpharetta.

Well I'm not here but my wife is messing with my account. I'll take her to the woodshed when I get home.

HAHAHAHAHAA!!!! Oh man, you two are amazing. SOOOO excited to see you and Bill (as I am apparently talking to Kelly)!!!

Great job on cropping the pic, Kelly. Wish I'd remembered to suck in my belly like the other three did!

Great job on cropping the pic, Kelly. Wish I'd remembered to suck in my belly like the other three did!

It's a cool picture. Kind of reminds of me of a picture I have of my great-grandfather and his buddies taken in Pinehurst. In 1937...

Love OG's new signature! Too bad KB can't figure out way to make an old time newsreel out of it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just over 48 hours and two work days until the first tee time of the weekend with my fellow THPers at Olde Atlanta. Can't get here fast enough!

River Pines has a very nice hole by hole overview that basically shows a yardage book type format of each hole. Likewise, Olde Atlanta has a "Play it Like a Pro" section where they give an overview of each hole along with tips on where to hit and what to watch for.

I have put these in Word 2010 format similar to the way I did the Trophy Club, but these are even more basic and just cut and paste. You will need to format it to print on whatever size paper you prefer but if you will PM me your email address I will be happy to forward them to whomever is joining us Friday and/or Sunday. Just let me know which one you want.

Once I get home I will upload and post a link to the file on my Box account...unfortunatly access to Box is blocked here at work.

River Pines has a very nice hole by hole overview that basically shows a yardage book type format of each hole. Likewise, Olde Atlanta has a "Play it Like a Pro" section where they give an overview of each hole along with tips on where to hit and what to watch for.

I have put these in Word 2010 format similar to the way I did the Trophy Club, but these are even more basic and just cut and paste. You will need to format it to print on whatever size paper you prefer but if you will PM me your email address I will be happy to forward them to whomever is joining us Friday and/or Sunday. Just let me know which one you want.

Once I get home I will upload and post a link to the file on my Box account...unfortunatly access to Box is blocked here at work.

I've never met "the man", so I don't know, but you may be him.

After looking at the Olde Atlanta details, this seems like a perfect course to warm up to for Trophy Club. Alot of Irons and Fairway woods off the tees to set up short and mid iron shots.

I've never met "the man", so I don't know, but you may be him.

Most likely I am just another bored guy at work countin down the days til Friday.

So antsy. Today and tomorrow need to hurry up.

It's a cool picture. Kind of reminds of me of a picture I have of my great-grandfather and his buddies taken in Pinehurst. In 1937...

Smarty pants :alien:

I hit the ball pretty well today and I'm thinking one-T might have a partner after all :D

What a good idea, so good that I'm stealing it! Thanks.

What a good idea, so good that I'm stealing it! Thanks.

Haha I stole it from you first! I think Dawg and Vman need one on their signature too!

How's the drainage at the trophy club?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Back