THP Events Hall of Fame - The Shrine is Open!

I hope JeffReed gets into the HoF. He's awesome. And an #Elitist.

Two new members inducted in just a couple of days. Good luck everybody.

looking forward to seeing who gets inducted this weekend

The doors are open.
Two new THPers will be inducted before days end.

The doors are open.
Two new THPers will be inducted before days end.

Cant wait to see who they are!

Some new names have been inducted.

That is just so damn cool and humbling all at the same freaking time!

I'm absolutely tickled pink right now. It's just an awesome feeling knowing the golf site that ya' love so much now has your name right there for all to see. Proud that James and I were able to do it, because in so many ways, this place and the people mean so much to us and were a lot alike in those regards.

Just awesome. I'm stoked.

I'm absolutely tickled pink right now. It's just an awesome feeling knowing the golf site that ya' love so much now has your name right there for all to see. Proud that James and I were able to do it, because in so many ways, this place and the people mean so much to us and were a lot alike in those regards.

Just awesome. I'm stoked.

You're damn right dude.

Oh yes!! Simply awesome. What a phenomenal weekend and this just adds another amazing aspect to it.

Awesome to see you guys so happy to join in on the HoF action. It is awesome to see your name up there, knowing that on one day where you really wanted to play good golf, you did. Great feeling indeed.

The winners of the 2013 Atl Invitational have been inducted into the THP shrine.

The winners of the 2013 Atl Invitational have been inducted into the THP shrine.

Congratulations Barry and Josh!!

Congrats gents!

Barry and Josh, you guys rule. Congrats

So happy for Josh and Barry! Two super guys!

congrats again Barry and Josh

Pretty amazing to see mine and Josh's name up there! Unforgettable weekend!

Well done, guys. You both played great.

Pretty amazing to see mine and Josh's name up there! Unforgettable weekend!

Thanks guys! We did it bud! Thanks for letting me tag along!

Back