The Thank A War Eagle Thread

ATLGolfer

#ATLClive75
Reaction score
Handicap
I know there is a "Thank a THPer" thread on this board, but this act of kindness deserves its own thread. I hope the mods are okay with this, but feel free to merge if needed.

I recently started a SeeMore ponder that left me looking for a SeeMore DBx4. After trying to find a used one online to demo, I posted a WTB thread on THP. Ryan sent me a PM and let me know that he had a DB4x laying around. Before I could try to low-ball him into selling it, he offered to send it to me. Even though I still want to pay him for it, he won't let me.

This random act of kindness is over-the-top awesome. Just a really incredible gesture that I'm already trying to figure out how to pay back.

Thanks again, Ryan.

That Beags is a great one, not good, great. He truly GETS what THP is all about. Proud that he's my friend.

What would you expect from an Auburn guy? (don't answer that)

Atta boy War.

Beags is a great guy. This doesnt surprise me at all. Such a terrific ambassador for THP.

Beags is a solid dude...No question. The world could use a ton more like him. Well done buddy

Time for a sneak attack of your own Seth. Way to go Ryan. And thank you for what you do for THP .

No shock there....allthough I know he loves that putter and will want it back eventually lol

Top notch that War Eagle. Did the same exact thing for me on a wedge. One of the nicest dudes you'll ever meet

awesomeness defined.

Ryan's a great friend and I'm not surprised one bit by his generosity. Enjoy that putter Seth!

I love my SeeMore collection, no doubt. But this will be ATLs first venture in to having a SeeMore in the bag, and want him to experience SeeMore and what their putters can offer a golfer.

Roll it well!

#RollSeeMore

Reading these threads is really cool. There is certainly no lack of generosity on THP!

That's my boy

Yet another shining example of how great THPers are. Thanks for being a great person, War Eagle.

Very cool Ryan, very cool indeed.

$100 handshake with the SeeMore?

You must have us confused with some other institutions.

Back to the original point, certainly no surprise from me that Ryan went above and beyond. That's just what an Auburn man does.

Just wanted to stop in and say #RollBeags :thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Ryan is top notch, that's no lie!!!

Wow, heck of a nice gesture there, good job War!

Beags of War coming through strong.

I like how ATL just got suckered in to providing cheap legal council.

Pretty amazing. Class act.

Way to go War, that's awesome!

Can't say I'm surprised that Ryan would do something like this, he's an amazing guy

Dan

Met Ryan this weekend! Great guy and pretty awesome act! Just wears wrong orange & blue!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Back