What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes sense to me, what else are doctors supposed to do with their free time. :alien:

Hahahaha!

Residency is driving her batty. She's not like me, you give me free time and I can do nothing and love it, she wants to be doing something, wants something to look forward to. She seems really excited about this, it'll be a learning experience, but, it'll get me on the course and still be spending time with her, I like that thought.

Hahahaha!

Residency is driving her batty. She's not like me, you give me free time and I can do nothing and love it, she wants to be doing something, wants something to look forward to. She seems really excited about this, it'll be a learning experience, but, it'll get me on the course and still be spending time with her, I like that thought.

Matching hyrons?

Discussed with my wife if she really wants to start playing on the way home from Branson. She wants a hobby and something to look forward to on the weekends that is outside, golf is perfect. Its a "win" on so many levels, but it can't be a wishy-washy thing, its in or not.

Sounds like its in.

I like this. You know Steph is the same way. You guys need to come down soon. One day golfing and one day on the lake. Perfecto!

Matching hyrons?

Nah, just a set that isn't men's steel MB's like she played with in HS.

I like this. You know Steph is the same way. You guys need to come down soon. One day golfing and one day on the lake. Perfecto!

This is a great idea.

Hahahaha!

From my experience, this tends to be a general rule for the fairer sex. They can't really sit still when they have free time. Rather it be shopping, cleaning, running the roads. They just can't ever sit back and enjoy the beauty of having absolutely nothing to do and just doing it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Watching Stenson play some awesome golf on TV, spent time THPing.

I was going to play a round of golf today, but thunderstorms killed that plan. So instead, I decided to regrip a few clubs instead.

Played 18 & had a super round with some retired guys.

Nah, just a set that isn't men's steel MB's like she played with in HS.

Understand that. Awesome she leaned using those, she'll have a lot more fun using something a little more forgiving and probably a lot longer.

Watched golf and added some lead tape to my irons. The are to light according to the guy I took my lesson from. Took a few swings in the back yard and they felt much better. Wanted to go to the range, but strained a groin Wednesday and didn't want to push it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

27 holes today. 46 front, 36 back and 43 on the front.

Played 6 holes today. But halfway up the 6th I felt something was missing so I felt my pocket and my new pitch repairer that my family had brought me for my birthday two weeks ago had gone. I found my shorts had a hole and It must have fallen out. I panicked and thought where have I lost that, so I left my ball where I hit it on the fairway, and retraced my tracks back three and a half holes and found it sticking in the grass. Hence to say I was so happy to find it. I then walk back to where I hit my ball expecting it to be gone but no it was still in the fairway so I finished the hole out then came home.

5.30am pre-work range session. Getting up at 4.45 to swing a few sticks with a long day ahead of you is a bit...mental!

Still, saw a nice sunrise :act-up:

Played in our city championship this w/e. Won my flight.

Way to go static!

Played 36 and spent time THPing.

Hour of putting practice, and a healthy amount of THPing

Played 7 holes and the lightning came out of nowhere. Still had a good time though.

18 holes with Jacqui. Parred the first five holes for the first time ever.

Played 18 today. Got in 5 minutes before the rain came down hard.

I stopped at the range on the way home from work. Hit about 50 balls and putted/chipped for about an hour. Good work in for sure. More tomorrow.

I drove past the range and WISHED I could have ditched work.

Booked my tee time for sunday in Ocean City! Can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back