The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bad dude..I forgot how big of a powerhouse bethune-cookman is...im joping fsu brings their A game

I never said they had a powerful schedule, nor do I think they should be thought of as the best in the country. But they do schedule at least one big out of conference game each year (sometimes more than 1). UF is slightly better than Buffalo, Cal, San Diego St and Famu.

Good lord, you are starting to sound like Notre Dame fan dude. I thought I could ask a question, clearly the mighty brown holes from bumfuq Tech have struck a cord.

SIX mis-tackles on one play. Badass.

8-4 is a longshot.

Terrible play call

Eagerly awaiting South Carolina getting into the SEC championship game when they run the table from here on out and UGA loses conference games because of the "tougher" schedule. ;-)

I might file papers. Because I watched the Badgers, my wife feels like she gets to watch "Devil Wears Prada." I'm gonna walk out.

I might file papers. Because I watched the Badgers, my wife feels like she gets to watch "Devil Wears Prada." I'm gonna walk out.

Ouch. You lose.

Get this stuff out of this thread. Go banter.

Sucks dude, time for some more gin bloody.

At least Anne Hathaway is hot.

Looks like UGA is firmly in control now. Didn't expect SC to hang around so long.

Tapped from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The secondary will need to improve as well. A good QB is going to pick us apart.

WKU's QB isn't really a slouch. He's not great, but he's definitely serviceable. 5 picks shows me that they have potential and talent. The 220 yards in passing you just have to kind of expect when someone passes 35 times in a game.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Eagerly awaiting South Carolina getting into the SEC championship game when they run the table from here on out and UGA loses conference games because of the "tougher" schedule. ;-)

You sound like SOS.

I miss watching auburn with beags and Cody

Ball Game!!!

You sound like SOS.

Just joking around a bit. But seriously, UGA has played 2 tough games this year, has lost on the road and won at home, seems like what was the most likely outcome before the season started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back