Ball Markers, Divot Tools & Other things we collect

Picked this ball marker up at a golf course on the outskirts of Rochester - Greystone Country Club. Not a flat lie on the course. But I liked the ball marker and found it interesting that it hard the yardage for each hole on it.

y9y9a6eg.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is SICK!!!!!!!!

Picked this ball marker up at a golf course on the outskirts of Rochester - Greystone Country Club. Not a flat lie on the course. But I liked the ball marker and found it interesting that it hard the yardage for each hole on it.

y9y9a6eg.jpg

That is SWEET! Really cool looking marker buddy!

That is SWEET! Really cool looking marker buddy!

Thanks! I saw it and knew I had to get it. I proceeded to talk to guy for about 5 minutes about THP and how there is this specific thread that is slowly getting me addicted to collecting ball markers. I think I left him intrigued and scared at the same time. :)

y9y9a6eg.jpg

That is one nice marker. Love that the put useful info on it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

ball_markers_zps1fdd7bed.jpg

Nice collection wakit!! Any unique stories on those chips?
Thanks Canadan, started with the Hendrix chip when I was in Vegas for a birthday a while back. I love rock music and just thought that was a perfect ball marker. I have been collecting them from bands I really like since. I used to have people bring them back from their trips as I don't get out to Vegas much anymore, but some are from eBay too. I pick what chip to use depending on how I feel before a round. They're also a pretty good conversation piece. Although it's not with the music theme, being a long time comic book fan, I just couldn't resist The Punisher chip - plus it's perfect for match play!

I lost the ball marker yesterday that is supposed to attach to a magnet on my 2013 US Amateur divot tool. I'm pretty bummed about that, but reminds me why I hate ball markers that attach with magnets to something else. I just need to start using a random coin again.

I lost the ball marker yesterday that is supposed to attach to a magnet on my 2013 US Amateur divot tool. I'm pretty bummed about that, but reminds me why I hate ball markers that attach with magnets to something else. I just need to start using a random coin again.

Ugh dude that sucks, that's not supposed to happen!

With thanks to Lumpy at Xenon golf for these beauties! A left handed guitar as a divot tool and a plectrum as my ball marker :)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1378750427559.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378750427559.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1378750474612.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378750474612.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 0
Completely caught off-guard today, as a co-worker just got back from visiting his family in Scotland for a couple of weeks. Without asking him, he picked this up for me.

5uraru9e.jpg

Suuuuweeeeet!

JoeyJoeJo hooked me up big times with this one;

20130910_195655_zps0ea8aad4.jpg

That is an awesome ballmarker War, very jealous

Back