Contest - Design The Next THP Challenge Coin

It's your design, but I wouldn't mind seeing that dart stand out more.

How about I punchasize your face...for free? Better?

ThrowingDarts1_zps28d6ebbe.png

Apologize once again for using SolidWorks and having no color. Hopefully will get a chance to work on that. Not totally sure how I feel about "The Legend Grows", feel like I could come up with something better.

4499d4dd-9474-44e5-a46b-da7bc1426ff0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Two simple options

First up this one would be all engraving/stamping - no colors. Could be bronze or silver

thp1_zps83512647.jpg

Second up would be the black/white option (similar to an othello piece)
thp2_zps1af8ecc8.jpg

Man you guys have come up with some great ideas....I suck at this one!

"The Kitchen Sink" to the member of your group who has a 2,3,4,5,6 on their card:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378846615.585476.jpg

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Found a game that's pretty simple and the coin could look sweet, too. Snake is a game that "bites" the member of the foursome who has most recently three-putted.

Snake is a putting game. At the beginning of the round, all players in the foursome agree on the bet amount. Whoever three-putts first gets and keeps the 'snake' until someone else three-putts, then it changes owner to that golfer ... and so on. Whoever is the last with the snake pays the other players in the foursome the agreed amount.

Front of the coin is the same...back of the coin looks like this!

I don't have a creative atom in my body. I started working in Microsoft Paint and can't get further than a damn circle with "THP" in it lol. I think I'll sit this one out.

I don't have a creative atom in my body. I started working in Microsoft Paint and can't get further than a damn circle with "THP" in it lol. I think I'll sit this one out.

Take pen/pencil/marker/etc to paper then. It might be a rough draft, but that might be all that's needed.

Here's another one, with the original THP logo on the front and this on the back . Using a copper or bronze coin, the main yellow field is the raw bronze/copper.

Albatross144_zpsc3d3c923.jpg

ith_coin_zpsdd7c8b36.jpg

I have an idea. It centers around a game. Now just to figure out the design and final details of said game.

I've had more fun playing with pencils and markers this week... Can we have one of these a month?

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

This is what I got.
suu3.jpg

Thats cool.

With my graphic skills out of commision right now I am still trying to hand draw something.

Sorry if these have been done I haven't had time to go through them all.

My first idea is a coin that is a Welcome to THP coin. Something that has the logo on one side pretty much like the no big numbers coin and then on the other side would say "Welcome to the Family" (Colors would be green, white, and black)

Another idea I had was a milestone coin. Breaking 100, 90, 80, 70. Each tier would be a different color with 70 being gold, 80 silver, 90 bronze, and 100 copper. A milestone banner in black on the top and bottom that says "Milestone" on the bottom and "Congrats" on the top.

What about a black nickel coin with the THP logo on one side in green and white and a mean looking snowman on the other side "avoid the snowman"

Alright, time for my favourite game to play as a threesome.. 9's.

Basically you play each hole, and 9 points are awarded. Here's how it works..

Par - Bogey - Double = 5 - 3 - 1
Par - Par - Bogey = 4 - 4 -1
Birdie - Par - Par = 5 - 2 - 2
Par - par - par = 3 - 3- 3

The par vs birdie vs bogey etc doesn't matter, it's about the lowest score on each hole, and every hole, nine points is awarded in the structure shown above. Here's the coin I designed, but I am sure there are better designs available.

THP9coin.jpg

In this case, the coin could be handed out throughout the round to the person who gets a five, and traded off as each gain the elusive '5'

Last one for tonight....

HardCoin_zpsf09a510c.jpg

Found a game that's pretty simple and the coin could look sweet, too. Snake is a game that "bites" the member of the foursome who has most recently three-putted.

Snake is a putting game. At the beginning of the round, all players in the foursome agree on the bet amount. Whoever three-putts first gets and keeps the 'snake' until someone else three-putts, then it changes owner to that golfer ... and so on. Whoever is the last with the snake pays the other players in the foursome the agreed amount.

Front of the coin is the same...back of the coin looks like this!

This was one of my ideas that I never got around to. I played this game a lot when I lived in Miami. Nice idea

This was one of my ideas that I never got around to. I played this game a lot when I lived in Miami. Nice idea

Thanks Tadashi. I've never played this game, but I think I could see myself doing that.

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Alright, time for my favourite game to play as a threesome.. 9's.

Basically you play each hole, and 9 points are awarded. Here's how it works..

Par - Bogey - Double = 5 - 3 - 1
Par - Par - Bogey = 4 - 4 -1
Birdie - Par - Par = 5 - 2 - 2
Par - par - par = 3 - 3- 3

The par vs birdie vs bogey etc doesn't matter, it's about the lowest score on each hole, and every hole, nine points is awarded in the structure shown above. Here's the coin I designed, but I am sure there are better designs available.

THP9coin.jpg

In this case, the coin could be handed out throughout the round to the person who gets a five, and traded off as each gain the elusive '5'

I love this game, one of the best

Buckjob should make a bingo bango bongo coin

Back