The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asked the lady in the business office if she had any cold meds I could use because I didnt want to run out to the drug store and I just cant kick the cold I have.

She gave me two dayquil liqui-gels.

She just informed me she actually gave me the nyquil liqui-gels.

PURGE RJ!!! Puuuuuurge!!!!! hahahaha

I sat here trying to decipher that. I need to learn to speak better Kong.

The funny part is when I typed the word I actually figured out what he was saying.

I spend too much time on here, I've now learned a second language.

The funny part is when I typed the word I actually figured out what he was saying.

I spend too much time on here, I've now learned a second language.
I call that language; Konglish.

Just walked into a property that had a mold problem something awful. The coughing and scratchy feeling in my throat is absolutely awful right now on top of it

Interesting path, not saying bad or anything. Just curious why you're going through with a BSME when you want to end up in business finance. You don't want to get a bachelors in some business/finance major, and then still get a MBA? Once you get passed your 2nd year you're really going to get into classes that are specifically ME, except for the fact that it looks good because of the amount of intelligence it takes to get through them.

Yeah I'm in ME mostly for the challenge. I don't want to go full time into business, because every business class I've ever taken has been really really easy. Pondering switching my major to math though. Math + MBA often equals Wall Street, which I think I would enjoy a lot.

Just walked into a property that had a mold problem something awful. The coughing and scratchy feeling in my throat is absolutely awful right now on top of it

Now you know how all of us in RM 411 felt in Atlanta.

Harry's announcement in the #grandaddy thread! How does he expect me to get anything done today now! :angry:

Harry's announcement in the #grandaddy thread! How does he expect me to get anything done today now! :angry:

That was a bomb, a good bomb.

Yeah gonna take a guess that mold is a significantly worse problem haha

The smell coming from you still haunts me. I bet JT still cant get the smell out of his hair.

Seriously frustrated with my boss right now... it's taking an extreme effort on my part not to lose my @#$% right now! TGIF!

Yeah gonna take a guess that mold is a significantly worse problem haha

The smell coming from you still haunts me. I bet JT still cant get the smell out of his hair.

I can still taste that night. Ugh. Now my stomach is upset.

Going by smell alone it's a toss up which would be considered the worse problem.

Nice job Ward. You burned it into their memories forever. That's the kind of thing a man can be proud of.

Nice job Ward. You burned it into their memories forever. That's the kind of thing a man can be proud of.

DDP quote. "They love me, they hate me, they'll never forget me."

I unleashed a little hell on the guys in Chicago. Go big or go home.

Yeah MWard has you beat by a long shot.

nice. Proud of wardy.

I think this topic has run its course haha

Hey Ryan, are you asleep yet?

Haven't heard from him for awhile now.

Haven't heard from him for awhile now.

It's near lunch, he's probably asleep in his car with 16 alarms ready to wake him every minute past an hour

Poor guy. Even non-drowsy cold medicine messes with me. He's got to be in a cloud right now if he's awake.

Can't wait to see him when that 2:30 feeling hits

Yeah MWard has you beat by a long shot.

I don't care what anyone thinks is their best chemical attack, GregDan speaks truth here; NOBODY is nastier than 411 that night.

Reading research papers based on the differences and relationships between qualitative and quantitative data.

Exciting topic.....

Reading research papers based on the differences and relationships between qualitative and quantitative data.

Exciting topic.....

What's that for? A class?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back