New THP Challenge Coins - Big Numbers

wow 'm actually surprised they are not already sold out with all the hype about them in this thread

I wasn't asking because of timing, more to save some packaging and postage.

Yeah, she is so organized I would bet that everyone of these is already in an envelope with postage on it just waiting for her to print shipping labels to put on them :D

Picked mine up while playing corn hole at lunch, lol. #winning

Bought mine, winning. Gotta love modern technology. I set a reminder for myself a few days ago so I wouldn't miss out hahaha.

Ok, I apologize if I missed this and it has been asked before but is there another password to use other than my THP password?
Trying to order a coin and it's saying my password is incorrect.

Ok, I apologize if I missed this and it has been asked before but is there another password to use other than my THP password?

The store and THP is separate. If you have not purchased anything from the store in the past, you must create a new username and password.

You need to create a store account, not associated with your forum account.

You have to create an account for the THPstore, its different than your THP login

I just sent you a PM back but I will also post it here for others to see in case they have the same question. Your store username and password is whatever you made it when you made your first purchase in the store. If you haven't purchased anything before, then you will have to register. You will do that when you are at the checkout screen and it will ask for a username, password, and your shipping/contact info.

VEGAS PEOPLE:

I planned to ship your coins to you so I didn't lose them during our travels. However, that means there is a chance that your coin will not get to you before you leave for Vegas. Coins will ship out with the mail tomorrow, but that means it could be Thursday or Friday before they reach you, especially the west coast people. So, my question is, do you want me to ship your coin or bring it with me to Vegas?

The store and THP is separate. If you have not purchased anything from the store in the past, you must create a new username and password.

Thanks JB, I'm all set.

I just sent you a PM back but I will also post it here for others to see in case they have the same question. Your store username and password is whatever you made it when you made your first purchase in the store. If you haven't purchased anything before, then you will have to register. You will do that when you are at the checkout screen and it will ask for a username, password, and your shipping/contact info.

VEGAS PEOPLE:

I planned to ship your coins to you so I didn't lose them during our travels. However, that means there is a chance that your coin will not get to you before you leave for Vegas. Coins will ship out with the mail tomorrow, but that means it could be Thursday or Friday before they reach you, especially the west coast people. So, my question is, do you want me to ship your coin or bring it with me to Vegas?

I am fine with you bringing them to Vegas....will save you guys on some shipping too.

VEGAS PEOPLE:

GG, my preference would be for Vegas pickup. Thanks so much!

Man, I would love to get my hands on coin #2 but would be ok if these sold out SOON!!!

VEGAS PEOPLE:

Whatever you think is easier is good with me GG. I'll happily take it in Vegas or via mail.

Only a few left means we almost got them all on under an hour. That's impressive!

If its still an option, could you bring mine to Vegas?

boom. got one. that was close.

VEGAS PEOPLE:

Bring mine to Vegas please if at all possible!

Signed,

Your dear friend (and subordinate)....Cookie

Finally got in after much wailing and gnashing of teeth. Thanks for your help Morgan!!!

Currently testing the TaylorMade SpeedBlades for THP.

Back