The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you also got the hassle of things getting screwed up earlier today. I can see where it's advantageous buying hard goods in JB's example, but I don't screw around with travel, especially the airlines. I guess it depends on the priorities. My wife is a big points person, I'm not that much of one.

Had the flight not been changed on deltas end, it wouldn't have been an issue. I was supposed to connect thru Atlanta, however that changed and I am now going thru Memphis.

Had the flight not been changed on deltas end, it wouldn't have been an issue. I was supposed to connect thru Atlanta, however that changed and I am now going thru Memphis.

That makes sense.

My rant: for the past 3-4 days, my nerves have been on edge and I've been very short-tempered. It's a bad cycle that I'm in right now and I can't figure out how to get out of it.

That makes sense.

My rant: for the past 3-4 days, my nerves have been on edge and I've been very short-tempered. It's a bad cycle that I'm in right now and I can't figure out how to get out of it.

I've been the same way... I think I can pinpoint my source though, my job. Hope yours has an end in sight..

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

My kids dog is missing right now hopefully she comes back, but if not I am going to have to deal with some sad little ones.

My kids dog is missing right now hopefully she comes back, but if not I am going to have to deal with some sad little ones.

That is a bad rant there. Hopefully you find her

That sucks man good luck

The Official Rant of the Day

I'm posting this here because this is the rant thread.

The Love Is in The Air Event reminds me, JB, you have no obligation to make everybody happy. I don't know if my family will be there. But that is ok. Your job is hard. Being in charge of this motley crew of forum members has to be draining. I know you do your best to make this place awesome. You do fantastic work. No way to make these thousand or so people all agree.

Please know that I support what you do here, and I will continue to side with you as much as I can.

It has been raining for about 24 hours straight.

My the past 2 days straight: my head has been pounding, I have a sore back, I'm restless at night, and I have a sore throat. When will this go away!?

Utopia eh?

Yup. Gotta make that grass bright and green for golf for the next six months. Dont worry, yours will be bright too, as white can be blinding.

you have a frost delay too?

It has been freakishly cold in the mornings here. It was like 67* this morning. I wore a jacket.

It has been freakishly cold in the mornings here. It was like 67* this morning. I wore a jacket.

38 this morning in beautiful upstate NY. We'll be scraping windows soon. *vomit*

38 this morning in beautiful upstate NY. We'll be scraping windows soon. *vomit*
It was 35 in Mechanicville this morning when ddec and I went for our run. I love the cool mornings warm days of fall!!

I have the worst hand writing. It's so bad I can't even read it myself. Wrote a note yesterday to myself and I can't decipher the street address I wrote!

Once a year we do these big "Open House" marketing events.

They start at 4pm, last until 8pm. I typically dont get home until after 9pm after these.

My kids were asleep when I left for work this morning, will be asleep when I get home. Same thing for tomorrow. I will go from Monday evening until Thursday afternoon without seeing them awake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back