The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Delta isnt aware that I have booked a flight with them to Vegas this week.

:banghead:

Whoa. Get on the horn with Chase (who you booked it with). Their CS is awesome and they will get it straightened out.

Whoa. Get on the horn with Chase (who you booked it with). Their CS is awesome and they will get it straightened out.
Im going to have to. Fortunately for me, the charge was processed, so it has to be there...somewhere. It's odd.
Drop the hammer!
Soon, Mike...soon.

Im going to have to. Fortunately for me, the charge was processed, so it has to be there...somewhere. It's odd.

Soon, Mike...soon.

It will all get worked out im sure

I think I have bronchitis....or my lungs are falling out. One of those. :-(

tapt

My anatomy test this morning. That is my rant.

How's my Taco Bell partna doing as of late?! I want that food recipe for that Mexican Pizza you posted up a few days ago! Shoot me a PM unless I missed it already!

Been good haha, haven't had much Taco Bell in a while surprisingly. I'll see if I can find it, Mexican pizzas are the bomb!

How's my Taco Bell partna doing as of late?! I want that food recipe for that Mexican Pizza you posted up a few days ago! Shoot me a PM unless I missed it already!
I want that recipe too.

Been good haha, haven't had much Taco Bell in a while surprisingly. I'll see if I can find it, Mexican pizzas are the bomb!

They are quite good if they are done right and yours my friend looked the part! Must share with the brothers!

I am now one week removed from having my tonsils removed... and only have one of the good painkillers left. I really do not want to have to start relying on T3's starting tomorrow when I will end up back up at work. Hopefully the pain goes away asap today!

Dear Delta, you suck.

Dear Chase, your customer service is not impressing me.

I hate when you have a question or make a statement based on something you have no previous experience with and someone answers in a condescending, almost aggressive way. It just makes you feel like a small, stupid, insignificant piece of crap.

Due to this unnecessary mixup, you should be invited to fly the plane to Vegas for them. Could be fun.

That seems like an idea that nothing possibly could go wrong..

Dear Delta, you suck.

Dear Chase, your customer service is not impressing me.

funny you mention Chase, Someone over in Sarasota was using my Debit card info for gas & supplies at Sams Club Friday, my phone starts ringing with an 800 number, i ignore it until the 3rd consecutive call in 2 minutes it was the Chase Fraud prevention people calling me & halfway through the call i ask him how do i know you are from Chase? you are asking me questions that you should know the answer to like "where do we send the new card" So i ask him how do i know you are not trying to get more info to spend more cash? I hung up & called Chase and took care of things(turns out he was from Chase) but when i called I told the girl you guys are so worried about verifying who we are by asking 50 questions, BUT there is no way to verify who you are, all we get is a random call from an 800 number & when I asked the guy earlier how do i know you are from Chase he had no answer other than I am from Chase Fraud prevention (and yes if i had never seen the movie "Identity Thief" this may have never crossed my mind)

I have no words for Delta, but USAir UGH.....one time we(me, wife & at the time our 2 year old) missed our connection in DC by 5 minutes, we were flying in on a USAir flight so they knew we were on our way& close. Long story short....USair instead of putting us on the 2 hour direct flight home the next morning, they booked us on a 13 hour trip home 2 flights connection in Charlotte....oh & when we arrived at DC airport they could not find our reservation, we were pretty close to just renting a car & driving....but they found it

Due to this unnecessary mixup, you should be invited to fly the plane to Vegas for them. Could be fun.
Taken care of.

Somehow I ended up with a Direct flight from Tampa to Vegas.

If I could, I would fly nothing but JetBlue ever again, their legroom and in air service is awesome, I've never had any issues when flying with them. The one time that I did have to deal with the customer service, they were awesome. I had made a major screwup, and it was no fault of their own, yet they went above and beyond to rectify the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back