What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up 4 new pieces of gear from GG. Puma orange polo, two Oakley polos, and a Puma jacket. Had a $100 giftcard and didn't need any equipment. Found the store was running a 50% off of clearance priced apparel, couldn't beat it. GO PICK SOME STUFF UP AT CHEAP.

I wonder how long it is before see Buck with a Betti tattoo

I wonder how long it is before see Buck with a Betti tattoo

Haha I actually asked him that earlier. He conveniently ignored the question.

jyqu3y5e.jpg

Have been at their site all day trying to talk myself into a CB Si2; and so far my cart has the divot tool, the T-shirt...and that hat. Ha!

Have been at their site all day trying to talk myself into a CB Si2; and so far my cart has the divot tool, the T-shirt...and that hat. Ha!

Haha, well I can confirm that the divot tool and CB putters are also well worth it!

Haha I actually asked him that earlier. He conveniently ignored the question.

its cause i don't like you dev.... ryan its already scheduled....

its cause i don't like you dev.... ryan its already scheduled....

Thats obvious. Your putter is uglier than your face #Face

I bought a dozen e6's and a dozen lady precepts.

I bought a dozen e6's and a dozen lady precepts.

I snagged a sleeve of lady precepts from the Bridgestone guys we met in Vegas during breakfast gonna have to try them in a round here very soon.

I bought a dozen Lady precepts today too....I have played a random ball here and there..but never a whole round, thought it was worth a shot.

A dozen Callaway Hex Chrome+. Great golf ball.

Put my Christmas present on layby today, TM R1.
Also got a box of Bridgestone E6 yellow balls and a new Footjoy glove cause my other one it a bit tattered.

Picked up a SKLZ gold flex tempo trainer today.

Great pick up, I have one and it is even better for tempo training than strength training IMO.

Academy Sports in Macon was out of Bridgestone Lady Precepts so I bought a dozen Wilson Staff Duo's instead.

Just bought 2 Hirzl SOFFFT Cabretta Leather Golf Gloves for $30 shipped on DoTD.

Nice DD. With their durability, that might be good for a year.

Bought the Adidas street tour spikeless, I need these to be comfy for more than 18 consecutive holes

What golf stuff did you buy today?

dugy6ape.jpg

I didn't actually buy this... got this bag towel from the work tourney yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

The wonderful fiance bought me a set of Ping i20s. You couldn't smack the smile off of my face!!!

Bought some tees but I'm losing my mind!

Can't find them.

Might have to buy more tees.

Did not buy, but receive today. My new Callaway UPRO mx. I broke mine in Vegas (don't know how) and decided it was easier to buy a new one, than to find a replacement screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back