What's Your Fly Challenge - Live Updates

They finished the happy Gilmore hole. First they had to do a "happy Gilmore" on the drive then putt with a hockey stick. R&D Doug drained the birdie putt too!

After that the birdie birdie birdie where the green has 6 holes to choose from. They burned the edge missing the birdie.

They are now -7 thru 11 holes. We just hit a backup on 18.

BAAAAAAFFLERRRRR!

:alien:

BAAAAAAFFLERRRRR!

I loved those during demo day and got ridiculed from you because they weren't Altitudes :confused2:

They finished the happy Gilmore hole. First they had to do a "happy Gilmore" on the drive then putt with a hockey stick. R&D Doug drained the birdie putt too!

After that the birdie birdie birdie where the green has 6 holes to choose from. They burned the edge missing the birdie.

-7 thru 11 is awesome!!!

Its that darn Fowler kid, he must have had a blowup hole so now he is holding everyone up

This is so cool! I love it. Live threads are so cool. All caught up now and all I can say is wow. What an experience.

This was such a huge win win. Great updates, was seriously anxious to read updates...well done!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

What an awesome thread to follow. I just caught up on everything I missed while I was in class and I'm glad I did. So stoked for you guys (and girl) to be out there enjoying the day. Thanks for all of the updates.

Looks amazing. Seems like CObra is doing a top notch job!

uda5eve9.jpg
#1 hole short par 4 339, going for it

So much awesome going on in here! Go get 'Em James and Panda! Looks like a gorgeous day and some great golf being played.

This was too cool an amazing opportunity

I loved those during demo day and got ridiculed from you because they weren't Altitudes :confused2:

Not talking irons numbnuts. And I didnt ridicule you.

And yes. I'm pondering.

Not talking irons numbnuts. And I didnt ridicule you.

And yes. I'm pondering.

I know broski-chacha. Just having FUNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!! at work.

I have really enjoyed this thread and the updates, very cool stuff and would love to see this happen with multiple brands.

Keep up the great work

I have really enjoyed this thread and the updates, very cool stuff and would love to see this happen with multiple brands.

Keep up the great work

They really do. THP was live at one with Callaway just a few months ago. Even brought some THPers with us.

what an awesome thread. thanks for the pics and updates.

Cobra R&D dudes = awesome.

Back