The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ran a cycle with no coffee in it to get some of the excess build up out yet?

I do that often. My wife uses it for tea as well, so we typically run one to get any lingering flavouring out of it.

Have you ran a cycle with no coffee in it to get some of the excess build up out yet?

we just did that to the one in our office. The whole cleaning with vinegar thing.

I can't believe I wasted my time watching the Kanye interview on Jimmy Kimmel last night. At some point during his pointless rambling, I half expected him to say, "George Bush doesn't like black people".

I do that often. My wife uses it for tea as well, so we typically run one to get any lingering flavouring out of it.

That sucks if you're still having issues, that's one of the go to fixes

I can't believe I wasted my time watching the Kanye interview on Jimmy Kimmel last night. At some point during his pointless rambling, I half expected him to say, "George Bush doesn't like black people".

Kanye still does things? People still listen?

i'll never forget Myers' face when he said that. Wow.

I'm getting less and less impressed with my Keurig every day... not sure what it is, just don't feel like I'm getting the same coffee quality I used to.

Ease of use, amazing. Quality cup of coffee? Not as much.

I had this issue as well.
First step, make sure you are using filtered water.
Second step, if you do not like the coffee, buy one of the reusable empty pods and put your own in there.

He does anything for media attention. I dislike the guy personally, but I am a big fan of his music.

He is an idiotic genius.

I do that a ton and find it helps quite a bit!

I had this issue as well.
First step, make sure you are using filtered water.
Second step, if you do not like the coffee, buy one of the reusable empty pods and put your own in there.

Definitely using filtered water. Brita to be exact.

I tried the reusable pods, but found that to be pretty unspectacular as well. I kind of feel like a dinosaur, but I may just go back to brewing the way I used to. After 10 months of Keurig, I don't really feel like the reduced production time justifies the additional costs.

Why would anyone want to listen to Kanye West? He had a kid with Kim Kardashian. That should be enough to change the channel.

He was on Kimmel last night because a few weeks ago Jimmy did a spoof of his BBC interview and used a couple of kids to do it. Kanye got offended and started a Twitter war with Kimmel.

Jimmy was nice on the show, but I have to believe the only reason he got him to come on the show was to make him look like an idiot, which he succeeded in doing.

Why would anyone want to listen to Kanye West? .
I often wonder the same thing. Except replace the name Kanye West with John Mayer.

I often wonder the same thing. Except replace the name Kanye West with John Mayer.

Amen. They all sound the same, song after song after son after song.

He was on Kimmel last night because a few weeks ago Jimmy did a spoof of his BBC interview and used a couple of kids to do it. Kanye got offended and started a Twitter war with Kimmel.

Jimmy was nice on the show, but I have to believe the only reason he got him to come on the show was to make him look like an idiot, which he succeeded in doing.

Jimmy didn't even have to work very hard

Jimmy didn't even have to work very hard

Not even a little bit. All Kanye needs to do to sound like an idiot is to begin speaking.

Amen. They all sound the same, song after song after son after song.

Haha, you are right, you pop in the cd and are like "hey this is pretty good" and then by the 5th or 6th song you are like "wait, haven't I already heard this song"

There are a lot of names I could think of to put in there.

Haha, you are right, you pop in the cd and are like "hey this is pretty good" and then by the 5th or 6th song you are like "wait, haven't I already heard this song"

Explicit lyrics hence the spoilers...

Spoiler

Ryan, you are so wrong my friend.

This man speaks the truth. Listen to the John Mayer Trio's live album and be amazed. It's straight up blues/Cream style classic rock - SO much better than his mainstream stuff

This man speaks the truth. Listen to the John Mayer Trio's live album and be amazed. It's straight up blues/Cream style classic rock - SO much better than his mainstream stuff

He sounds the same time after time, live or not. I've tried again and again at the behest of fans that I was crazy and its always the same, the dude can play guitar, but his damn voice makes every song sound the same no matter the beat or lyrics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back