Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, you'd be hard pressed to find two more different driver set ups than that.

Exactly what I am shooting for.

Ponder is over. Just pulled the trigger on a brand new Cobra 3/4 wood from the PGA Superstore. $128.39 shipped. Almost bought a used in very good condition one yesterday for $102.48, but for $26.00 more to get a new one is a great deal. Wife just may kill me then divorce me though...yes, in that order!!!

Ponder is over. Just pulled the trigger on a brand new Cobra 3/4 wood from the PGA Superstore. $128.39 shipped. Almost bought a used in very good condition one yesterday for $102.48, but for $26.00 more to get a new one is a great deal. Wife just may kill me then divorce me though...yes, in that order!!!

that's a great purchase buddy. What color did you go with?

Great 3/4 wood purchase, you'll be happy with that one for sure

that's a great purchase buddy. What color did you go with?

I went with the blue one. I just love the look of it.

Currently testing the TaylorMade SpeedBlades for THP.

Putter ponder... Hopefully by the end of this trip the pondering will be over and I will have a new flat stick.

Per my ponder the other day, I've got a lead on a 50 54 58 set of Mizuno MP T11's - I'd call em about a 9/10 condition. Anyone have experience with these? PGA value guide resale is about $43/club, so I was thinking anything less than $140 is a fair deal for the 3.

I wouldnt pay more than 120 for the set to be honest. Not that theyre bad wedges at all, just mizuno wedges dont hold resale.
Per my ponder the other day, I've got a lead on a 50 54 58 set of Mizuno MP T11's - I'd call em about a 9/10 condition. Anyone have experience with these? PGA value guide resale is about $43/club, so I was thinking anything less than $140 is a fair deal for the 3.

I wouldnt pay more than 120 for the set to be honest. Not that theyre bad wedges at all, just mizuno wedges dont hold resale.

I agree with that. Softer face, more cuts and wear...

I agree with that. Softer face, more cuts and wear...

Thanks gents - I'm hoping to get them for around 110, but we'll see. Either of you ever hit them?

Mind. Doesn't. Stop.

You too, eh?

I need to ponder something but know I shouldn't.

Putters? Hmmm

So what you're saying is you're pondering pondering. Lol

You too, eh?

I need to ponder something but know I shouldn't.

Putters? Hmmm

Did you ever get something Callaway??? That still needs to be on your radar and I can help you with that pondering buddy!

Did you ever get something Callaway??? That still needs to be on your radar and I can help you with that pondering buddy!

Nothing much. Had an old Cally 3w in the bag but nothing now. Suggestions? 4w?

Xhot 3W would fit well into your signature

X Hot 3/4w. TBH with you I don't think I have not liked anything I've hit with the X Hot name on it.

I had the 50 and 54 posted for sale in the Marketplace last week. I would have given you a deal but I have since sold them! They are great wedges. I hit them really well, just decided to go with a different loft setup. I personally feel you can't go wrong with any of Mizuno's products.

I had the 50 and 54 posted for sale in the Marketplace last week. I would have given you a deal but I have since sold them! They are great wedges. I hit them really well, just decided to go with a different loft setup. I personally feel you can't go wrong with any of Mizuno's products.

Dang, poor timing on my part I suppose! :dohanim: Good to know man, thanks for the info. I've always liked their irons but never have swung a wedge from them.

Had some time today at Callaway UK Performance Centre and now pondering RFE and X Hot Pro 3 wood both amazing!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
Classic XL Custom with a Black Tie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back