Ping S55 Irons - Forum Testing Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one time I get impatient and buy a set and this happens :banghead:

Oh well, 5 testers is better than 4!

Congrats guys!!

Congrats, guys. Really looking forward your thoughts.

Congrats guys! Anxious to follow along with your testing.

Congrats guys! Ready to follow the testing thread once it gets posted!

Congratulations testers and fupresti. The little Ping homer in me is really looking forward to your thoughts.

Congrats to the testers!

You guys got some fun work ahead of you!

Outstanding guys! This will be a blast to follow! Now Dean gets to let me hit 'em come February!

Holy Cow! Was walking off the 17th green and I see a text from Jman saying s55's you are up!

Man I am excited for this. Big thanks to THP and Ping. This is going to be a lot of fun.

Congrats shanep, dhartman, ddec!

Thats a great group of guys, if these perform half as good as they look they'll be winners for sure. Congrats fellas.

Holy Cow! Was walking off the 17th green and I see a text from Jman saying s55's you are up!

Man I am excited for this. Big thanks to THP and Ping. This is going to be a lot of fun.

awesome group of testers i'm glad you got picked Dean now i just have a short drive to hit these on the course with you! :alien:

Congrats guys. I am going to be following this very closely.

Congrats dudes, looking forward to seeing what these are all about!

And fupresti: cool move buddy!

Congrats everyone!

Two forum leaders and two first time testers (I think). Excellent.

Congrats Dean :clapp:. There's no doubt you will do an awesome job in this testing :thumb:

The one time I get impatient and buy a set and this happens :banghead:

Oh well, 5 testers is better than 4!

You're dang right it is dude. Excited you'll be able to chime in with us, it all works out for a reason!

To the three selected, its time. I'm beyond excited to get this one rocking and rolling!

I'm pumped that I blindsided you with the text. This makes me happy.

Testers
shanep
dhartman
ddec

Great group there along with Jman. Congrats guys, I know you'll knock it out of the park!

Congrats to the testers. I have to admit that I'm at least a little jealous.

Thank you so much. I will test the heck out these. As some of you that met me in Vegas know, I talk a lot lol, so my updates may be a little long wides but I will not spare any detail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Congrats, fellas. Looking forward to following along.

Thank you so much. I will test the heck out these. As some of you that met me in Vegas know, I talk a lot lol, so my updates may be a little long wides but I will not spare any detail

Congrats roomie!

Congrats guys! Looks like a great group of testers! Look forward to hearing what you guy think!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back