The Incredible Minivan Thread

So long as you have what you need, all that matters. Bells and whistles are fun when standard or minimal cost.

Lease eating is also a nice perk. Definitely helpful

It still has some serious good features and man oh man eating 5 months of a lease is nice.

It still has some serious good features and man oh man eating 5 months of a lease is nice.

I'll have to see it for sure. Heated seats? That's more important than you think

I'll have to see it for sure. Heated seats? That's more important than you think

No on the heated seats. I live in FL

No on the heated seats. I live in FL

I thought that too till I had a sore back and an hour of heated seats on the drive home. Relaxed it all away

I hate heated seats, if I lived north I would feel very different

I thought that too till I had a sore back and an hour of heated seats on the drive home. Relaxed it all away

Had them in every car I have had for the last few years. Never turned them on a single time.

i think you should wrap this one too

Had them in every car I have had for the last few years. Never turned them on a single time.

except when you tried to play a prank on me haha

Oh man that's disappointing. Not even once?

I had to have it in my new car. Relaxing as heck for me

except when you tried to play a prank on me haha

That was funny.

Oh man that's disappointing. Not even once?

I had to have it in my new car. Relaxing as heck for me

Granted this thread says otherwise, but my reasoning would be sound if I said, "no, I am a man". :D

If they were AC seats this would be a different story. Now I kinda want both :(

He used to do that to me all the time. I am actually glad we don't heated seats now. He loved turning mine on in the summer. Man that was hot.
I'll get in Meghans Pilot and we will be going somewhere, and I will sit there and try to figure out why my a$$ is so hot. Hate it.

Ford has the cooling seats.

I think Kia has it too. It'd just be nice when the car's been in the heat and it's burning hot. That's not pleasant. Heated seats though most other times though is wonderful.

Toyota and lexus have them also, so much better than heated seats... In florida

Toyota and lexus have them also, so much better than heated seats... In florida

Wife gets cold, she gets the heated seat instead of touching the air. There are perks!

Congrats on the van purchase JB and GG. I hope you and the pups like all that extra room. If you want to do a full up THP review on it, I know it would help me out with my future van purchase.

Agreed - never used them, now I do use the air conditioned seats quite often

Sounds like you received a good deal, especially the eating the last 5 months of the lease, and testing the waters with a moderately equipped version is probably the best way to go. However, have the "kids" given their approval of the new ride yet?

They have and it was perfect.

Glad to hear it. Sounds like it was a great deal then.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

2 weeks in and we cant believe we did not think about this sooner. Absolutely love everything about this thing.

2 weeks in and we cant believe we did not think about this sooner. Absolutely love everything about this thing.
And it fits in the garage lol...glad you guys are enjoying it

Back