The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

Wow, what a great event!

Unfortunately stupid real life obligations likely make this one a no go for me.

I look forward to following the thread as 24 THPrs enjoy this wonderful experience.

Truer words haven't been spoken. Maybe I'm overly optimistic, but I'll be shocked if this lasts 5 minutes (not including the time it takes GG to confirm everyone :act-up: ).

24 emails will be sent within 90 seconds (tops), I guarantee it.

24 emails will be sent within 90 seconds (tops), I guarantee it.

Oddly enough, I originally put 90 seconds, but then backed out of it.

Just got off the phone w/ the wife...she's not happy, as she thought this was Love Is In The Air. whoops...

Edit: and seriously, Southwest?!? Schedule open until June 6th is so cruel.

With a trip to Disney World and Love is in the Air in May, I think the wife would cut me if I tried to press my luck. Good luck to everyone participating and I hope there is plenty of live posting during the event!

Knuckles!!!! This is our Anniversary weekend, which also happens to be US Open Week, and I had promised a trip to Pinehurst for the US Open for us that week...Hmmh!!!

I really really want to make this one, it may cost me big time on the I owe you list..but it'd be worth it.

I secured the hall pass for this event following THP Vegas (as I was helping my wife stuff the the suitcase with the 48 pounds of clothes she bought.) :beat-up: So as much as I appreciate SeeMore HQ posting the downtown Franklin link, she will never see it.

Thanks Mr441 & THP for your hard work and of course SeeMore for hosting this outstanding event.

Unfortunately I have to pass on this with Love is in the Air in May and our family vacation in July. Enjoy fellas. Even if I can't attend I plan on living through those that do.

Wow!!! Been at employee meeting for my company all morning that Kool & the Gang played a short concert at. "Celebration" was their closing song and I feel like it just carried over to his thread. This is going to be an incredible event for 24 lucky THPers!!

Never been to Tennessee - think it should happen in 2014..

Great deal for everything included. I know my SPI instruction has helped my putting tremendously.

Want to carpool and road trip for this one, Dev? Or will you be flying? Because I really really want in on this one.

Last edited:
Oh yea...I'm in!!!

Man that is seriously sweet. I really want to do this, but the 14th is my birthday. Not sure I'll be able to swing that. Gonna try and work it though.

"Saturday Afternoon Golf - Each foursome will have SPi instructor on course w/ them to assist on the greens."

Holy Cow. Above and beyond! I so want to get into this event. Putting is the one thing that I've never been 100% confident I'm doing right. I so want this.

Man that is seriously sweet. I really want to do this, but the 14th is my birthday. Not sure I'll be able to swing that. Gonna try and work it though.

Ur birthday....What better way to spend it

"Saturday Afternoon Golf - Each foursome will have SPi instructor on course w/ them to assist on the greens."

Holy Cow. Above and beyond! I so want to get into this event. Putting is the one thing that I've never been 100% confident I'm doing right. I so want this.

You would do very well with the SPi method. Watching your stroke, its quite good (yeah that sounded funny), but with their technique and posture, you could really get dialed in.

Nice Andy! Could work out to being a few guys from this area making the trek down pending successful signup.

I've got the ok to sign up so I'm definitely gonna be trying for a spot.

Man! Sure hope I get in this one! What a great deal! Nothing better than SeeMore & THP converging at the same time & place!

And it would be the weekend we have the wedding planned for. :(

I hope JB knows that those of us that mention it being not a good date for us, knows we understand it's litterally impossible to plan an event that fits everyone's schedule. In my case it's just expressing a possible dissapointment on missing what I know will be a truly one of a kind event.

I know from planning an annual golf trip every year for just 16 guys, that many are going to not like the date, accomodations..etc. I can't imagine potentially dealing with 18,000 people telling me it's a bad date :)

Everyone is busy and has plans at different times. I've learned over the past 15 years April to June is just plain busy for me both from a work and family perspective. So I try and fit things in when I can.

Thanks JB, GG, MikeDean and other staffers for all the hard work that goes into these events.

Of course CAA.
All we can do is plan them out and give people tons of notice.
If they cannot make it, we understand, just as I am sure they do.

Oh man I'm waking up early as I work nights to sign up for this one. Really wanna go

The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

I hope JB knows that those of us that mention it being not a good date for us, knows we understand it's litterally impossible to plan an event that fits everyone's schedule. In my case it's just expressing a possible dissapointment on missing what I know will be a truly one of a kind event.

Quoted for Truth

If it was anything but the weekend we do one of our Annual Fundraisers I'd be here in a heart beat. But scheduling conflicts means I get to join in on some other great stuff instead.

Back