The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

Of course CAA.
All we can do is plan them out and give people tons of notice.
If they cannot make it, we understand, just as I am sure they do.

It probably didn't need to be said, but I just wanted to express it personally that I appreciate how hard it is. And you guys do a great job of it, I mean 8 months notice (for this event) is incredible.

Oh boy. This is far enough out in the year that it is now on my radar. Would love to make this happen and will have to figure a few things out.

Taps away

You would do very well with the SPi method. Watching your stroke, its quite good (yeah that sounded funny), but with their technique and posture, you could really get dialed in.

Thanks JB. I just have no clue if my stance is wide enough, my posture is high enough, my putter path is the right one, my alignment is what I should be doing, etc. I have general ideas but I think I'm going to be really shocked if/when I get ahold of one of these instructors.

Oh boy. This is far enough out in the year that it is now on my radar. Would love to make this happen and will have to figure a few things out.

Hope it works out for you PGG

Thanks JB. I just have no clue if my stance is wide enough, my posture is high enough, my putter path is the right one, my alignment is what I should be doing, etc. I have general ideas but I think I'm going to be really shocked if/when I get ahold of one of these instructors.

I think that is the beauty of this event. I believe most golfers have no idea about this and will have all of those questions answered.

Okay. Got it on the calendar and an alarm set for Monday @ 2PM (despite the fact that Cookie has it on his for 1:30)! Now the tough part----getting in the event!

Man this event is going to be incredible. Franklin is a drive that could be made, little over 9 hours from good ole Western Pa. Need to see what our schedule is like at the beginning of summer. SeeMore is an incredible company and I have no doubt they will roll out the red carpet for you guys.

Okay. Got it on the calendar and an alarm set for Monday @ 2PM (despite the fact that Cookie has it on his for 1:30)! Now the tough part----getting in the event!

I have it on my calendar for 1 to 130.

CST here!

Gonna try and get to this just to support an amazing company.

This sounds AMAZING!!!!! :thankyou:

Can I pay $500 now to guarantee a spot? hahaha Guess I will be doing an office day (wink, wink) Monday so I will be free at oh say around 2:00 pm....

Gonna try and get to this just to support an amazing company.

I could only imagine if you had a lethal putting game.
If I was one to make predictions, I would say if that happened...
You would be my partner. :D

Because I like to ride coat tails.

I think it is a true testament to the amount of effort and thought that the whole THP crew puts into the planning/costing of these events that they keep selling out so quickly. If the interest in this thread is any indication, 24 spots will sell out almost immediately and 24 folks will have a great time and in this case come out the other side as better putters.

I could only imagine if you had a lethal putting game.
If I was one to make predictions, I would say if that happened...
You would be my partner. :D

Because I like to ride coat tails.

Yah of the second worst putter ever.

RIP Belbs.

I think it is a true testament to the amount of effort and thought that the whole THP crew puts into the planning/costing of these events that they keep selling out so quickly. If the interest in this thread is any indication, 24 spots will sell out almost immediately and 24 folks will have a great time and in this case come out the other side as better putters.

That's kind of you AD.
We just try to make each event unique and something people have not ever seen in the past. We think that this event definitely falls into that category.

I went about this smartly with the wife just now.

I didn't ask....just kinda told her I was going to do it.

I think it worked.

I think it worked.

That is the Canadan method.

I think it worked.

Stand your ground and maintain the illusion of strength. I'm doing the same thing on this end. I'm here for you if you need support. Remember you are a Marine.

JM

I think it worked.

I think I'll go about this one, like I did the first Morgan Cup.

"Hey, I signed up for this thing. I might get in. Ok?"

I am assuming this will be first come first served? I have reminder on my phone set for 1:15 Monday, got to get a head start in cookie lol. I think paypal will be going cha Ching at 2:00 Monday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Good news. One less competitor for one of the 24 slots. Too close to my wife's 30th birthday and I had already promised her a trip. At least I have a local SPI instructor now. I know whoever gets in will have an amazing weekend. Good luck!

Tapatalk: Gently Tapped like a downhill three-footer.

I am assuming this will be first come first served? I have reminder on my phone set for 1:15 Monday, got to get a head start in cookie lol. I think paypal will be going cha Ching at 2:00 Monday

That is correct. First ones in once it is posted that it is open get in.
We will have all the info in the 1st post that will need to be sent in for the event.

That is correct. First ones in once it is posted that it is open get in.
We will have all the info in the 1st post that will need to be sent in for the event.

Thank you, can't wait, this is one word....... AWESOME

I'll be skipping class on Monday afternoon.

for those that missed it yesterday, here are the details.

Spent a number of summer vacations in Franklin and Bryson City area. What a great time of year to hold an event like this. Worth making a longer vacation out of it, great sight seeing, activities (hiking, white water rafting etc).

Seriously considering trying to make this work and get in on this.

I think you are thinking of Franklin, NC (in the mountains) not Franklin, TN (suburb of Nashville).

Back