Six4three5

Tour Star...Layin' Up!
Reaction score
Handicap
2.5 GHIN
I'm extremely bored and I go under the knife here in about 30 mins. Normally don't take "selfies" but the drugs they got me on are pretty damn good lol. Had a horrible gall bladder attack last night about 3am. Worst pain I've ever been in by far. Tried staying home and just weathering the storm, couldn't take the pain anymore so Maddog701 brought me. Took an ultrasound and I have a stone blocking the neck of the gall bladder so it's coming out today. More pissed that I can't make the Binghamton outing with the guys tomorrow, that hurts more than the pain. Hate missing out on spending time with THPers. Doc said for the first week or two I'll have to focus on putting and then I can start swinging again.
6e5uha9y.jpg

hope all goes well man. We're gonna miss you tomorrow. I'm sure you'll be back on the course in no time.

I'm extremely bored and I go under the knife here in about 30 mins. Normally don't take "selfies" but the drugs they got me on are pretty damn good lol. Had a horrible gall bladder attack last night about 3am. Worst pain I've ever been in by far. Tried staying home and just weathering the storm, couldn't take the pain anymore so Maddog701 brought me. Took an ultrasound and I have a stone blocking the neck of the gall bladder so it's coming out today. More pissed that I can't make the Binghamton outing with the guys tomorrow, that hurts more than the pain. Hate missing out on spending time with THPers. Doc said for the first week or two I'll have to focus on putting and then I can start swinging again.
6e5uha9y.jpg

I had my GB removed in July. Surgery was on Friday and I was on an executive course on Monday. I paid for that on Tuesday, so that was too soon. But you will be back in action sooner than you think.

Follow the post op instructions! I suffered that first night home because I misunderstood the instructions.

Give us a post after your surgery confirming that you are well. Good luck!

(PM me if you have any questions)

Good luck buddy. Cant believe you arent wearing any Puma Gear. Rickie would be so disappointed.

Good luck buddy. I may even break out some pink attire in your absence for the gathering tomorrow.

Good luck buddy. Cant believe you arent wearing any Puma Gear. Rickie would be so disappointed.

Hahaha I should tweet him a picture of me in a flat brim!

Good luck. I will have some meat spread in your honor. On the bright side, lots of Jell-o in hospitals.

hope you get well! good luck

Good luck!

Good luck! Hope all goes well for you and you are back out on the course in no time.

Good luck and get well soon

hope everything comes out alright

Good luck 90210 get well soon

Best of luck man! Hope everything goes well and you're out on the course in no time!

Good luck Jimmy.
And dude, they could have at least given you a flat brim and an orange outfit right?

Best of luck Jimmy and get well soon! We will miss you tomorrow and I will be sending you pictures of the round throughout the day to cheer you up!

Good luck...you don't need that stupid Gall Bladder anyway!

Good luck Jimmy.
And dude, they could have at least given you a flat brim and an orange outfit right?

Not kidding when I say the first thing I asked for was a orange gown. She looked at me like I was an alien and said we only have blue! Lol

Good luck bro

Good luck man, that sucks! It'll be over soon!

Thanks for all the wishes guys. The doc I have is young and very confident sounding (I would hope so) but he said being young and healthy other than this I'll be back to normal in no time!

Good luck! It's a pretty simple surgery anymore but still surgery nonetheless. Get well soon!

This sucks man, but glad you got some good drugs and they are taking care of you nicely!

Back