The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I openly supported two SEC teams, I would appreciate some support for Bucky Badger tonight. Even though the game is on during the #rolltajh Bowl.

If not, it's ok.

Ha! Love to see Johnny go down. Left the pocket too early. Congrats Auburn. #rolleaglertiger

That is disgusting... Don't ever do that again.... ever.

I will find you

Wooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Great finish by Auburn, well deserved win.

Since I openly supported two SEC teams, I would appreciate some support for Bucky Badger tonight. Even though the game is on during the #rolltajh Bowl.

If not, it's ok.

Who are they playing?

Haha. JP being compared to a Heisman winner is pretty funny. I think thats the nicest thing every said about JP's skill set. :D
One thing is similar, they both sure liked themselves a lot.

That was a really funny comparison.

Congrats to Auburn. At least the Iron Bowl will be somewhat interesting this year.

Sweet, now we can discuss teams that matter in this horrible way college football decides this.
I think big Chief O is going to be a bit let down this week.

Have I mentioned; Wooooooooooooooooo?

This now creates an absolutely huge matchup between roll and war eagle. Great win for Auburn. Really showing that Natty team was truly led by the mind of Gus.

That's a heck of a game by auburn.

Really strange week in CFB. Lots of upsets. Thankfully, the Noles are favored tonight.

Sweet, now we can discuss teams that matter in this horrible way college football decides this.
I think big Chief O is going to be a bit let down this week.

I told you earlier Auburn had a shot and I'm saying now, FSU wins tonight. It's been a good day for me, an FSU win would mean just about every game went my way.... except OSU won.

Too funny.

I told you earlier Auburn had a shot and I'm saying now, FSU wins tonight. It's been a good day for me, an FSU win would mean just about every game went my way.... except OSU won.

You saying Auburn has a shot is like Blugold saying the Aaron Rodgers is a good QB.

Haha. JP being compared to a Heisman winner is pretty funny. I think thats the nicest thing every said about JP's skill set. :D
One thing is similar, they both sure liked themselves a lot.

I was definitely comparing them in terms of attitude. Just gives me an unsettling feeling

I'm sure someone will trade back into the late first round to grab Manziel just like Buffalo did with Losman

You saying Auburn has a shot is like Blugold saying the Aaron Rodgers is a good QB.

To be fair, he didn't say what they had a shot at.

The two undefeated teams in the SEC? Alabama (expected) and Missouri (totally unexpected).

What happened to the vaunted SEC defenses? Offense rules right now.

I know there are some happy Aubies in here tonight, so congratulations on a nice win.

No. 2 Bearcats Turn Back No. 7 Gorillas, 24-15

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Second-ranked Northwest Missouri State University capitalized on short field opportunities and rallied from a touchdown deficit at halftime to claim a 24-15 victory over seventh-ranked Pittsburg State University in The Fall Classic at Arrowhead XII Saturday (Oct. 19). The win, in front of 17,679 fans at Arrowhead Stadium, helped the Bearcats remain unbeaten and improve to 7-0 overall and 6-0 in MIAA play. The Gorillas dropped to 6-1 overall and 5-1 in the MIAA.

Brady Bolles, playing in place of injured starting quarterback Trevor Adams, tossed a touchdown pass and ran for two scores to lead the Bearcats. Bolles 10-yard scoring run with 3:25 to play in the third quarter gave the Bearcats the lead, at 22-15. The drive was set up by a 14-yard Pitt State punt after Northwest forced the Gorillas into a 3-and-out.

Pitt State, which entered the game +9 in turnover margin, committed four turnovers, had a punt blocked and gave up two safeties in the contest.

The Bearcats registered five quarterback sacks and limited the Gorillas to 27 net rushing yards in the contest. Eric Reimer and Matt Longacre combined to sack Pitt State quarterback Tony Abenoja for the game-clinching safety with 1:46 to play in the contest.

The Gorillas got the ball back with 1:26 to go after using three timeouts and holding the Bearcats on downs at the PSU 26. Two plays later Abenoja was sacked by Reimer and fumbled the ball, which was recovered by Northwest's Brandon Yost to seal the win.

Abenoja completed 12 of 26 passes for 196 yards in the contest. He tossed a 37-yard touchdown pass to Marquise Cushon that staked the Gorillas to an early 7-0 lead at the 10:51 mark of the first quarter. Cushon finished the game with four catches for a game-high 129 yards.

The Bearcats registered a safety to trim the margin to 7-2 and Bolles put Northwest in front, 8-7, with a six-yard touchdown pass to Reuben Thomas, after the Bearcats intercepted a pass and returned it to the Pitt State 9.

The Gorillas responded with a nine-play, 80-yard drive culiminated by Jeff Seybold, Jr.'s one-yard run with two seconds remaining in the first half. Abenoja added a 2-point coversion pass to Conner Combes for a 15-8 halftime advantage.

Just got home

Rollbuckeyes

That is all

Oh and congrats auburn

Aaron is not a good quarterback. He's a great quarter back

{what has two thumbs and fell for it?}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back