The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody excited to see Alabama destroy the Arkansas Bielemas?

So for some non-SEC talk....USC just laid the hammer to ND at the goal line. Nice stand.

Holding a grudge? I would too, but he bashes/joins the SEC then gets railroaded. A bit of karma.

I am, but I guess that's obvious. I thought I heard some Roll Tides coming from Wisconsin.

Aaron is not a good quarterback. He's a great quarter back

{what has two thumbs and fell for it?}

Let's keep the banter out of the the thread, please. Serious football is about to begin.

Ole Miss about to go up 10-0 on LSU

I'm sticking with my FSU pick. Really just hope for a good close fun game to watch though, regardless of who wins.

#rollnoles

Let's keep the banter out of the the thread, please. Serious football is about to begin.

I know. Wisconsin just kicked off in Champaign

Not what you meant?

If the orange wins, I suspect a Spam Ache for us. :D
Or at least something that is poetically similar.

All that orange.. It's like a prison game

I will say that the big win by Clemson over UGA looks a bit less impressive after today.
Although FSU has not exactly beat too many big names as of yet.

I will say that the big win by Clemson over UGA looks a bit less impressive after today.

And they did play a completely different GA product than was put on the field today.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

The Clemson "entrance" is beyond douchey #SorryNotSorry

In all fairness we fielded a much better team back then, it is all a part of the game but we are slightly short handed now.

I feel that anyone uses that hashtag has turn in their man card

So why is it that a group of 18 to 22-year-olds in peak physical condition can't walk across the Stadium and up a hill and need to take buses instead?

Tapatalk: Gently Tapped like a downhill three-footer.

The Clemson "entrance" is beyond douchey #SorryNotSorry

Ricky, I thought the same thing, but I would love to experience it! Sort of like VaTech "Enter Sandman"

All those balloons, Clemson. That's just being ecologically irresponsible!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Hate seeing a team that pays for championships win big games but anyone that beats manziel and sumlin is ok with me.

#flamingspear>stupidrock

Tapatalk: Gently Tapped like a downhill three-footer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back