The Team Names - The 2014 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The Ultimate Golf Event Period is coming back in 2014 and better than it has ever been. For those unaware of what this event is and why it is so incredible, click this link below and see what was included in the 2013 Morgan Cup.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=17519

Over the past few weeks, THP has announced the captains for each team
Hawk
Adwillingham
Mward
Howzat

And each one of them will be bringing 7 THPers with them on the ultimate journey of a lifetime. Four wonderful companies each sponsoring 8 individuals in dream like fashion. 14 club deal. Apparel scripting. Golf ball. Accessories and staff bag. All included and played out at two of the finest courses there are.

Bridgestone Golf
Callaway Golf
Cobra Golf
TaylorMade Golf

Today we are proud to announce another change for this event. Last year we held a contest to find out the name of the 4th team and Team Albatross was born. They were a wonderful team and did the event proud, but this year they are being eliminated. In their place is a veteran team. A team built on legend and a group that deserves this shot.

Team THP will be made up of members of the THP Staff.

Team THP.....IT will be an honor to be apart of this amazing event. Cant wait to go through the process with these great guys as well as all of the other participants that will be selected.

Team.THP. Here we go!!!!

Quick fact, while I am excited for the lot of them, I am so happy to hear that my buddy Jman will be able to compete in a Morgan Cup. It's been a long time coming, and my goodness does he ever bleed THP green. So, so awesome that he gets to experience this event first hand.

To the other six + Hawk, congrats guys. What an honour.

I'm still speechless about this and so very proud to represent Team THP in the greatest golf event ever! It's on and popping.

Team THP is going to take this event in 2014! My boys are going to show how it's done!

I like it. The staff put in their time to make this event and others happen, among tons of other things on THP go flawlessly. I think Hawk has his team narrowed down quite a bit (I'm assuming that he is Team THPs captain).

Wow, Team THP is back! I think this adds a great element to this competition and a lot of friendly banter. Love to see this back again.

Was blown away by this. Absolutely blown away. Being in the Morgan Cup last year was something special, and while it will he sad to see Team Albatross go, I am proud to represent Team THP witb my brothers and Captain Hawk

I like it. The staff put in their time to make this event and others happen, among tons of other things on THP go flawlessly. I think Hawk has his team narrowed down quite a bit (I'm assuming that he is Team THPs captain).

Yes, Captain Hawk will be leading us into battle

These guys do more than I think any of you will ever know. Their devotion to THP is what makes it the greatest website in the world. They bring so much excellence to this place and to have them bring that to this event is only fitting. I'm beyond thrilled to know that I get to stand on the first tee with this group by my side. Let's get it on!

Team THP will be a juggernaut! All the experience that will be accumulated on that squad will be a giant for the other teams to take down - will definitely make this event more interesting!

Also - does this mean JB and GG are throwing down as well!!?? If so, that's AWESOME!

Team THP looks like they are going to be tough to beat! But I have a feeling this Morgan Cup is going to be the most competitive yet! Congrats guys, you all put in a ton of work, and deserve the shot to compete for the cup!

I am very excited that Team THP is back for the 2014 Morgan Cup as I feel that the guys that put so much of their heart and energy into this site deserve this reward. There are more than seven staffers, so not exactly sure who the participants will be, but I am so excited to share this journey with these guys.

Congratulations guys and well deserved!!

I'm freaking stoked and honored to have this opportunity!

In training now with very limited access but have more to say later.

We are in for one hell of a ride!

And I take back everything bad I said about Team THP a few years ago. :)

Congratulations guys!!! This is a well earned and deserving honor. You guys will be a force to be reckoned with.

While I'm bummed that there is essentially less chance of being chosen for the event, I'm stoked that the 4th team will be the leaders of forum. You guys go out of your way to help us day and night, and it makes sense to give a nod to you all. Very cool.

As if I needed another reason to want to participate in this legendary event... wow

MC Prep starts TODAY

Love this change!!! Team THP is gonna be tough to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back