THP Bag Tags & AC Coins

The benefits of membership are outstanding. Don't know why anyone would not want to be a member.

Two very nice items! Well done!

Looks good I'll be signing up as always

Cannot wait to sport both as a member of the AC next year. They look phenomenal.

Seen the coins earlier which is sweet, but also the bag tags is even better. Can't wait to get signed up. It just keeps on getting better here at THP..

Every THPer that joins the Albatross Club will receive a bag tag. Along with many other awesome benefits.

UOTD. Understatement of the day.

Well done y'all

Tappin' til my fingers cramp

I like this way better than a hat, I really do.

VERY nice!

Very nice!!! Can't wait to see these in hand.

Good stuff actually. Sign me up.

I can't see the pics!! It's a black polaroid icon with a white x. Anything I can change?

Those both looke awesome, but I really love that coin

What's the story with all the giraffes?

THP Bag Tags & AC Coins

What's the story with all the giraffes?
Some riddle-thing that apparently A LOT of people got wrong...and then had to change their avatar to a giraffe.

Edit: or what JB said.

Fan of the hats, but love the coin and bag tag even more. Can't wait to sign up!!!

This is great to see and hear. Been a busy day at work and haven't been able to drop in. They both look great!

JM

Take my money!

If I got any more excited about the 2014 AC and these AWESOME items, I'd probably either explode or need to be committed.

THP keeps hitting homers.

This is awesome! I look forward to getting both of these when AC 2104 sign ups begin! 2014 is gonna rock....but we already knew that!

Those are very cool.

I am a bagtagho, so I am really liking the tag. The coin looks great too !

Good stuff! Count me in!

Back