The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks buddy. It will be done by then of course. All of this stuff is heading to some people that make this place tick, and we have to fit the new car in the garage of course.

Okay, well then what else can I do to help keep THP headquarters in tiptop shape?

I clean a mean toilet. The Corps taught me well!

Thanks buddy. It will be done by then of course. All of this stuff is heading to some people that make this place tick, and we have to fit the new car in the garage of course.

That is a great destination.

Heading out in a few minutes to help build a wheel chair ramp for a needy couple. No golf today but that is perfectly ok by me.

Not much that I hate more than moving, but I'm a little giddy thinking about looking for a nice place to rent in SW Florida, looks like Jan 1 could be the day she needs to be in place, I'll follow in Feb or Mar. Good golf here I come!

Damn Trout, that sounds promising. Still looking at the Naples area?

Damn Trout, that sounds promising. Still looking at the Naples area?

Yeah man, she spoke with her old boss yesterday and he needs her pretty bad. Somewhere around Naples is the place, she'll have branches in Naples and ft Myers. We're excited lol.

Boy do I wish I had some THPers living in my area. Today I have the daunting task of cleaning out the garage. Now mind you 3/4 of the garage is filled with golf equipment that we will be ridding ourselves of, so I have a feeling that a few would like to assist.

Daunting is an understatement...wish I was there to help out

Boy do I wish I had some THPers living in my area. Today I have the daunting task of cleaning out the garage. Now mind you 3/4 of the garage is filled with golf equipment that we will be ridding ourselves of, so I have a feeling that a few would like to assist.

Convince the wife we need to move to the south and I will be there. Although it could be worse, you could be cleaning out the garage full of yard tools, left over materials from house projects, crap from years past, etc. I wouldn't mind having to clean my garage full of golf equipment.

Either way it sucks but hope it goes quickly, wish I could help out.

Yeah man, she spoke with her old boss yesterday and he needs her pretty bad. Somewhere around Naples is the place, she'll have branches in Naples and ft Myers. We're excited lol.

Congrats buddy. You will love SW FL.

Daunting is an understatement...wish I was there to help out

Convince the wife we need to move to the south and I will be there. Although it could be worse, you could be cleaning out the garage full of yard tools, left over materials from house projects, crap from years past, etc. I wouldn't mind having to clean my garage full of golf equipment.

Either way it sucks but hope it goes quickly, wish I could help out.

Ward is coming down to assist. We are going to put some cool packages together.

I say put it all in the marketplace to get funds for Ben' s wedding

Sent from my C6616 using Tapatalk

I say put it all in the marketplace to get funds for Ben' s wedding

Unfortunately we cannot do that.

Unfortunately we cannot do that.
Not for resale demos?

Also what's that new car you have to make room for?

Not for resale demos?

Also what's that new car you have to make room for?

Nope, they are not ours to sell.
See the minivan thread.

We would move down there but then we wouldn't have this great thing called snow coming up soon that we get to deal with.

Ummmm.....

I see what you did there JB.

You live in NE Wisconsin right? Because I will swing on by.

Made it to Tally! Cops were everywhere
on I10

10626011225_ae22909ae9_n.jpg

u4e6a9y4.jpg

Holy crap. So I guess I need to move to Florida. That is incredible. Cannot wait to see it go to some deserving individuals

Wow that's alot of equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back