What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decided to sneak in 9 holes of MC prep. Shot a 39. Best 9 of the year. Hopefully I can keep the momentum going. Had 13 putts today. Still rolling the putter great.

Decided to sneak in 9 holes of MC prep. Shot a 39. Best 9 of the year. Hopefully I can keep the momentum going. Had 13 putts today. Still rolling the putter great.

Way to go dude

Good stuff man. Keep after it

Good stuff man. Keep after it

I will for as long as stupid NJ weather allows. Wardy called me as I was about to tee off on the par 3 4th. Hung up and stuck it to 6 inches. That little man has the luck of the Irish even through the phone. Almost my first hole in 1.

I will for as long as stupid NJ weather allows. Wardy called me as I was about to tee off on the par 3 4th. Hung up and stuck it to 6 inches. That little man has the luck of the Irish even through the phone. Almost my first hole in 1.

Haha that would have been some story man. I hear ya about the weather but today was awesome sunny lows 60s perfect for golf. Gotta get up there and see you guys if not this year then definitely in the Spring.

Haha that would have been some story man. I hear ya about the weather but today was awesome sunny lows 60s perfect for golf. Gotta get up there and see you guys if not this year then definitely in the Spring.

I think Kevin might be coming up for a round next Saturday. Hitch a ride.

40 for nine holes today with the distraction of my seven year old running around the course with me. Hit my new Cleveland XL Custom on the course for the first time. Missed only one fairway by 2 yards and averaged 240 off the tee. It is an absolute beast--set at +1.50, the ball was jumping off the clubface and staying in the fairway. Still need to work on the approaches, but all other parts of the game were in pretty good working order. My seven year old actually hit one fairway today and generally hit the ball better than I have seen him do it. Good day on the golf course.

I think Kevin might be coming up for a round next Saturday. Hitch a ride.

Damn I wish but via Mexico for me and the wife for a wedding.

First day on the course in a week since my back tweaked and a brutal visit to a massage therapist.

49 on the front with three pars.

Turned it around a bit on the back with a 41 and two pars and a birdie.

90s aren't my friend, but I didn't jack my back up worse, so there's that.....

First day on the course in a week since my back tweaked and a brutal visit to a massage therapist.

49 on the front with three pars.

Turned it around a bit on the back with a 41 and two pars and a birdie.

90s aren't my friend, but I didn't jack my back up worse, so there's that.....

Well, that is good to hear partner.

I shot 41/43 84 today. I'm still a little ragged with the irons--just can't get into any rhythm. Just have to keep working on it.

Very nice Ricky!

#TeamTHP

Well went 51/51 today. Had alot of good drives. Just putting was off and my 3 wood was getting to much fairway.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

38/44 82 today. My PB. 3 fir 6 gir and 17 putts on the front (missed two birdie putts inside 6 ft:( ) only 1 FIR and 3 GIR and 17 putts on the back. 1 triple, 1 double, 5 bogeys and 11 pars. Overall a good round for me but I know that its in me to break 80!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

38/44 82 today. My PB. 3 fir 6 gir and 17 putts on the front (missed two birdie putts inside 6 ft:( ) only 1 FIR and 3 GIR and 17 putts on the back. 1 triple, 1 double, 5 bogeys and 11 pars. Overall a good round for me but I know that its in me to break 80!

3 fairways and a 82...way to go man

3 fairways and a 82...way to go man

4 fairways but was able to convert that to 9 greens. And most missed greens were by just a bit and was able to get up and down for the most part. A penalty resulted in triple on #12 and a toppes drive on #18 result in double. Not the way I wanted to finish after a great front 9 but still feeling good

Played my first round in over a month today. Put up an 88 with 38 putts. Not excited about the way I struck the ball or the putting, but I did have a very good time with the company I was playing with today. Thanks Cookie and Aaron.

40/47 in the points game on my home course this morning. 3 doubles, a handful of pars, one birdie and a boatload of bogies. Driver was inconsistent but no penalty strokes. Where I did get in trouble,, I recovered nicely. Irons were working pretty well. Putting was so-so. Fortunately, most everyone else had a worse day than I did, and I wound up splitting 1st place with one other guy, and won the scat on hole #2 for my birdie. An average but productive day.:act-up: The weather was great....we got wet on 1 hole when a freak shower rolled in but it passed quickly. A great day to be outside.

38/38 = 76 (+4) at my club today.

Wow is all I can say. Considering I'm only playing once a week this past month, if that. I've been using an indoor mat/net to practice 3-4x a week and I guess that its been effective. The first 4 starting holes are the most difficult for my game - I went bogey, bogey, birdie, birdie. I ended the round with 4 birdies, 8 bogeys (grrrrrrr) and 6 pars. I came off the tee box very well, but my 2nd shots were lacking. I blame that on the wind. Seriously, some of the approach shots I had to play 200+ yds (4 to be exact). Not cool.

50/41 for a 91, I had 8 FIR and 6 GIR with 31 putts. The interesting thing was about half way through the front nine my 10 yard fade turned into a beautiful 5 yard high fade with my irons. I don't know what changed in my setup or swing but I hope it keeps up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3.5 hours for 9 holes! Started out -1 with no putts and nowhere but down to go.

41 on the front
14 putts

Back nine was wide open since the people in front gave up, but we could only get 6 holes in. Was +1 with 11 putts.

Aside from the marathon front nine, it was a beautiful day and the guys I got paired up with were a good group. Dislike playing on weekends due to the pace and could see a huge difference when the pace did finally take off

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

43/41 - 84 today. Front 9 was a disaster off the tee. I had no chance. Figured something out after a 270yd 3Deep to the fringe on #11.

highlight of the round was playing the par 3's at -1 with my only 2 birdies.

Didnt lose any money so that was a bonus

Congrats on the PB!

Oh...and I also got shot in the left arse cheek by a pushed hybrid from one of the other guys. I was off the right side of the fairway and completely out of target line...so I thought. It was the last hole we were going to play and was pretty dark. He yelled, I turned away, odd ball noise bouncing across the grass and wham!

Sounded like a wild animal rushing through the grass after you. Ok, so I may not know what that sounds like, but it was weird. Thank goodness he not only pushed it but also got on top of it.

I turned back, located the ball, and tossed it into the fairway laughing my arse off. Ok just the other side the ball didn't smack. He was so apologetic, but we had a good laugh out of it!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

50/41, 91 today. Really happy with my iron play and most of my drives, short game abandoned me where it's previously been a strongpoint. Felt there were at least 5 shots that could be taken off with a little practise.

Lots of positives from todays round though, only actually mishit the ball twice and both were with the hybrid. Not getting used to this one the course yet, dropped shots came from taking too little/much club in the insane wind and leaving pitches short.

Spent some time chipping and putting afterwards and made a little progress. I'm thinking of heading out early again tomorrow morning, working away for half the week so need to get it in when I can.

A crowd pleasing 43 yesterday. I just couldn't get into the round so only played 9. My iron play continued to be solid, but off the tee and putting really let me down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back