New Member of the THP Staff

Ok, gonna post twice in this thread only because I have had the pleasure of playing this great game with this great gentlemen. I posted that I was gonna be in Jersey back in August and he got EVERYTHING lined up and other THPers were able to attend for an awesome round. My point is that this guys bleeds THP Green and White and I am so happy to have meet him and call him a friend. Congrats again man!

Congrats! Good guy.

swing your swing

You might notice new tags under the THP staff members names.
Dev redesigned them for us as his first task and it will clear up any confusion of who does what for THP.

Noticed that. Thanks Ricky!

Attaboy Ricky!

Dev strikes again!

NICE Ricky!

Ricky already making moves fast!

Those look really nice...well done Ricky.

Ricky does good work.

Saw those this morning, well done Rickus

Nice job Ricky, sharp looking!

Congrats!

Dev doin work!

Congrats Dev!!

Nice job Ricky, sharp looking!

Thanks. Was wondering where yours was and then realized you probably have too many tags ya freaking rockstar. haha

Thanks. Was wondering where yours was and then realized you probably have too many tags ya freaking rockstar. haha

Design associate, you stud you.

Ricky, I don't know why it took me so long to get into this thread and say "CONGRATULATIONS" and "Thanks for the hard work"!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

The new tags look good. Nice job Ricky!

Great job Dev!

Love the new tags! Nice work!

Love the tags Dev!

How in the world did I miss this thread?! Congrats Dev! Unbelievable addition to the THP staff and great work on the new tags.

Thanks again everybody. I showed this thread to my wife and my parents and they were really happy for me. The comments and outpouring of support has been crazy. You all are awesome in my book.

Back