The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Official Rant of the Day

So sorry Dev. I hope they figure it out and it's nothing to serious.

And what doctor uses "crumby"? Did they forget they were talking to adults?

I want some cookies now.

Sorry Rickster, hope they get it all figured out.

Kudos to her for still rocking out to Pitch Perfect though, too awesome.

She was fussing a bit so we put a movie on for her. Her favorite movie. PITCH PERFECT:

ze7e9a6y.jpg

And you didn't invite war and Matty l, for shame

I might watch Pitch Perfect tonight when i get home from work. It has been a couple weeks...

Parent instincts Dev! Hope she gets to feeling better soon. Nothing worse than watching your kiddo get pricked.

Thanks everyone. Still in the ER room. Heading up to the pediatric floor soon hopefully.

Thoughts and prayers for the little one Dev.

Good intuition Ricky, hope she gets to feeling better soon!

Thoughts and prayers with you guys Dev for a quick recovery!

Oh man. Sorry to hear that Ricky. In not sure what crumby is, but I hope she feels better soon.

That's the term the doctor used. Not entirely sure what that means. He did say she is extremely dehydrated.

I'll have to add "crumby" to my vocabulary, I guess. ;-)

Dev, PM me if you have the numbers on the labs and I can help decipher them for you. I'm awake again for now. :)

I'll have to add "crumby" to my vocabulary, I guess. ;-)

Dev, PM me if you have the numbers on the labs and I can help decipher them for you. I'm awake again for now. :)

Thanks Amol. Her blood sugar was 41 and her electrolytes were really low so they want to get her back to normal.

Finally got to get on the course for the first time in almost 3 months....HHJJ? Took my FIL with me (just along for the ride), BIG MISTAKE. Between him constantly saying "you just need to hit it straight" and "why do you keep hitting it right", he also walked in front of 2 putts (that hit his foot) and one chip got him in the neck. I almost lost my doo doo on the second putt because it was maybe 1 foot from dropping at it was a looooong one, the first wouldn't have went in, but would have left a tap in par...instead I had a nice 5-6 footer that I missed. Oh well, at least I got some golf in.

I haven't been on here much, I wish I had more time. I love THP and all the friends I have made from being a member. The last month it feels like I have been so busy with my kids, which isn't a bad thing. Now, last Monday my ex dropped a intent to relocate and a request for full custody. It's only 3 hours away, but having joint/split custody now and actually having them more overnights than her, this scares the Hell out of me. I am going to the courthouse today to file an objection. I'm not going to become an every other weekend Dad.

Fight dude. Fight!

Finally got to get on the course for the first time in almost 3 months....HHJJ? Took my FIL with me (just along for the ride), BIG MISTAKE. Between him constantly saying "you just need to hit it straight" and "why do you keep hitting it right", he also walked in front of 2 putts (that hit his foot) and one chip got him in the neck. I almost lost my doo doo on the second putt because it was maybe 1 foot from dropping at it was a looooong one, the first wouldn't have went in, but would have left a tap in par...instead I had a nice 5-6 footer that I missed. Oh well, at least I got some golf in.

If it earned you sil points, it was totally worth it.

Just spent 2 and a half hours rocking my daughter to sleep. Finally got her to take a nap.

5a8y3ame.jpg

I've had to watch my daughter (4mos old at the time) sleep in a hospital bed. It was an awful night. Be strong buddy. Your wife and your princess need a rock.

She is in good hands. Trust the medical staff.

Poor baby. Hope she feels better soon Ricky.

I haven't been on here much, I wish I had more time. I love THP and all the friends I have made from being a member. The last month it feels like I have been so busy with my kids, which isn't a bad thing. Now, last Monday my ex dropped a intent to relocate and a request for full custody. It's only 3 hours away, but having joint/split custody now and actually having them more overnights than her, this scares the Hell out of me. I am going to the courthouse today to file an objection. I'm not going to become an every other weekend Dad.

Best of luck with that, you're a good guy and a good father, I hope things work out for you Zak!

I once again find myself the unlucky recipient of working on a machine that someone half-assed their work. They can't get it fixed, so I volunteer to take a look.

I'm about an hour away from finishing up, then a 3 hr ride home!

Yup, should have taken this week off!

Just call me.... Barb

Sorry to hear it Dev, poor little thing! Hope she's over this quickly and back to her normal happy self!

Gotta freaking be kidding me!!!
Just hit a bear....

Tow truck on the way....

Just call me.... Barb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back