2013 THP Sarasota Gauntlet Team Challenge

Ill be alright. I'm gonna take my man pills a swig of whiskey and make my team proud ! :)

For a nanosecond there I thought I was getting called up to the big leagues. :act-up:

Hope you get to feeling better so you can enjoy your weekend. Hate to hear you're in rough shape.

Just spent time on Square 1 burger website. Looks yummy. Pulled pork burger, pig + cow = omg.

All packed up, ready to hit the road tomorrow.

Im 98% packed, a few more things left and I will be boarding a plane with #Cookie at 530 tomorrow! I cant wait to crack the first beer with you guys!!

I just packed after being out since 4:30. I have NO CLUE what's in my suitcase, but I hope it's shorts....don think I'll need my snowsuit down there.

The drive has begun

13 hours until liftoff!

Still need to pack and everything but working from home so all good.

Those playing today, enjoy it: I'm jelly!

Can't wait til 230...headed southwest to the Sota

Today is finally here!! Heading to Sarasota at 2:30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finishing packing now. It's 30-something outside and I'm packing shorts. Weird.

Wish I could be there but I had a seminar planned for this weekend in Manchester, NH. It'll be 29-44 degrees there. Yikes!!!

Safe travels everyone

Hello Florida
#downwithspeedlimits

Finishing packing now. It's 30-something outside and I'm packing shorts. Weird.

Yea, tell me about it. My plan was to wear shorts on the drive down but thinking of scraping that idea. I've got to get gas before picking you up. I'll freeze in shorts!

Safe travels to everyone today. See some of you this evening.

Travel safe eveyone. You guys are going to have a great time!!!!
#HopefullyNextTime

Safe travels gentlemen. Looks like a very fun weekend. Will definitely be following along with such an incredible weekend. Good luck.

Some more cherished memories are about to be made. Safe travels everyone!

Haha I am you young whippersnapper.

Safe travels to everyone headed down to Florida. I know you all will have a great time this weekend.

Jealous of you all! Safe travels and have a blast!

Where are we eating? I'm hungry!

Back