What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
My home course has an awesome Footjoy polo. But it has the PGA Professional patch on the sleeve. Will that be weird if I bought that shirt?

Would that bring about bad karma?

Yep. THAT'S what would make you a weirdo.

What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

RAZR X right? If they are anything like the Xtremes, give them some time. I thought mine were a little tight at first, but now they are just perfect.

These are Xtremes. 2012 perhaps? None of this years color ways and a slightly different pattern to the leather panels. Wore them around the house a bit and I'm sure they'll loosen up some. Hopefully enough.

Your comments mentioning snug at first from the other week were the first thing I thought of when I tried them on. Most likely the difference between keeping them and sending them back.

I really, really, want a Matte Grey double pocket shirt and a belt. I just can't make myself pay that much.

Give it a little time and you'll get one cheap I'm guessing. Those guys disappeared off the face of the planet.

Give it a little time and you'll get one cheap I'm guessing. Those guys disappeared off the face of the planet.

Eh, still going strong and expanding the line. I think he just had totally different plans with how he wanted to expand with this one as compared to how TM went.

Hopefully they do another outfit deal soon and I can get the Doc to buy it for me for Christmas.

Cracks me up how much I love apparel now, used to be so damn boring with my outfits.

They have some sharp stuff, so I do hope they can make it.

You have gotten pretty stylish sir!

What companies have you guys found that has a fit very similar to Travis Matthew? I really like the fit of their shirts, but I don't love the blends, they don't seem to be wearing as well as some of my other golf shirts, and they seem to show wrinkles a bit more.

Picked this up today from the Global Golf sale.
1026828-aaa.jpg

Came in today.
sydyhy5y.jpg

Stopped by Academy to kill time before dinner and picked up a shirt and pair of sorts. Turned out they were having a sale, anything with a green tag ending in. 98 was another 50% off. Adidas shorts for $10, Nike shorts for $15, two Under Armor shirts with self collars for $40 total.

Pondering a new toque and sweater for winter golf. I really like the Titleist's toques that I've seen but that said I haven't really seen many from any other brand. As far as the sweater goes I think that I will look at Puma or Nike stuff first since I really like their apparel. Oakley is right up there too just so dang expensive.

Pondering a new toque and sweater for winter golf. I really like the Titleist's toques that I've seen but that said I haven't really seen many from any other brand. As far as the sweater goes I think that I will look at Puma or Nike stuff first since I really like their apparel. Oakley is right up there too just so dang expensive.

Titliest, Puma, Cobra, Taylormade, Travis Mathew, Nike, Galvin Green, and more have touques. The problem is a lot of places don't carry a wide variety of them. Internet would be your best bet for those from my experience.

Titliest, Puma, Cobra, Taylormade, Travis Mathew, Nike, Galvin Green, and more have touques. The problem is a lot of places don't carry a wide variety of them. Internet would be your best bet for those from my experience.
Yeah you are probably right. I'm just really picky about how a toque fits (don't want to be itchy in all the wrong places) and I'm too nervous to buy without trying it on. GolfTown has a few to select from but the comfy ones are ugly or style-less and the really nice looking ones don't fit right. I"ll probably end up with the Titleist, and the fact that it has a beanie on the top is just an added bonus!

Bought three Nike Dri-Fit shorts (red, green, & yellow plaid) & 5 shirts to match. 3 hats.... That's enough for now, when the wife sees it I can say "Santa came early???"

"If You Tap It, They Will Read It"

Grabbed a new shirt and a couple hats from Alial Fital. #AFAMBASSADORS

I bought a few Farm Bureau golf shirts. Two Nikes and one Ogio.

Blue. I'm shocked. :alien:

Liking the look of these a TON.

y8a5u3u9.jpg

Just bought the light grey ones and they were so comfortable I wore them all weekend.

Just got in a shipment from 6pm.com

jdzRBMzl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back