2013 THP Sarasota Gauntlet Team Challenge

Well I drew the short end of the stick today. I am 14 Handicap and the worse guy we played is a 5.6. That being said. I had a blast. My partner Troy carried me but we lost to JB and War Eagle 5&4. For the record books JB carried war today. Was an absolute blast!
hevy4ude.jpg

Seth, "oh man I caught that high on the face," ends up 300yds, 50yds past the rest of the group lol.
on top of that we had to watch a clinic on short game from him.

Knightlightpro and myself got #ed by #cookie and cpljohnst 4&3.

Team Panda 3-1 going into singles tomorrow.

Had a blast playing with you guys. I played really well the first nine then lost it. #Cookie turned it on and carried me in for the win.

Team #Cookie is 4-0 after day 1.

Well I drew the short end of the stick today. I am 14 Handicap and the worse guy we played is a 5.6. That being said. I had a blast. My partner Troy carried me but we lost to JB and War Eagle 5&4. For the record books JB carried war today. Was an absolute blast!
hevy4ude.jpg

Ryan riding coattails. ..shocker

Had a blast playing with you guys. I played really well the first nine then lost it. #Cookie turned it on and carried me in for the win.

Team #Cookie is 4-0 after day 1.

Had a great time playing with you guys as well. Lots of fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow team cookie straight ballin

Beautiful par 3.
IMG_20131109_162606967_HDR.jpg

Sounds like an awesome time! Way to go guys, great stuff!

This was a blast today, my partners for the morning and afternoon were stellar and both matches were absolutely awesome. This has been an awesome time so far and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings. Burgers here we come!

I just want to say thanks to whoever bought the on course concessions today. That was an amazing gesture. I have a feeling I know who it was and thank you!!!

I just want to say thanks to whoever bought the on course concessions today. That was an amazing gesture. I have a feeling I know who it was and thank you!!!

Agreed, we ordered some stuff and the girl had said it was all taken care of, thank you to the secret Shanker.

Agree 100%. Awesome gesture.

hevy4ude.jpg

He did carry me. His +1 to my +4 today was much needed. JB was lights out in the afternoon round.

that's awesome...Props to the "mystery" buyer

He did carry me. His +1 to my +4 today was much needed. JB was lights out in the afternoon round.

Glad to hear his game didn't go anywhere after a layoff. Impressive scores fellas.

Thank goodness I played better this afternoon. This morning was so bad I am not sure if I played my own ball if I would have broken 100. War came through when he needed to and we played well together.

Announcement

Captains. Please bring your lineup tomorrow to dinner tonight.
Order your players 1, 2, 3 and 4 and matches will be put together by GolferGal after dinner.

Looking forward to seeing you guys at 7:30pm.

That's extremely cool. Never seen one shattered like that.

Us neither. It hit it on the fly and robbed me of distance. Certainly not the reason we lost. Cookie and Smithface just beat the pants off us. Took them to 18, but lost. Played a bit better in the afternoon thankfully.

Team War Beagle making a comeback.

old guys. can't take them anywhere.

I will remember that, you whippersnapper! I hope I draw you in Hilton Head John. I know you'll be there, and by then I'll have paid off JB to allow senior tees! Your 300+ drives will be all for naught.

That's extremely cool. Never seen one shattered like that.

Shot of the day right there. Never seen that happen. JB didn't like getting robbed of distance but then Hoss stuck the approach to one foot.

H0ss66 and manlai got the point in round 2!

via Tapatalk now Free

Hell yeah boys!!!

Team Beags with wins in both matches in afternoon rounds after going 0-2 on the morning. Nice turn around!

Anything can happen in singles.

Us neither. It hit it on the fly and robbed me of distance. Certainly not the reason we lost. Cookie and Smithface just beat the pants off us. Took them to 18, but lost. Played a bit better in the afternoon thankfully.

Team War Beagle making a comeback.

Robbed you of distance?!?! It was the perfect distance as your partner stuffed it to 18 INCHES!!!

Singles will be fun tomorrow and anything can happen in singles

Back