2014 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indy you say.....might have to take a trip to see my boy Brad and Keegs then!!! 2 down......3 to go!

BigTime, if you come, I will personally buy you a shrimp cocktail from St. Elmos. The worlds best shrimp cocktail.

(not named by me, but by about every publication ever, although I agree)

An Indy road trip could be fun.

Indeed.

Indeeeeeeeed.

Like what you done there James!

Good Luck #DreamTeam! #beatzoocrew
Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.

Narrow it down to the 4 then pick that absolute best of those and you have it!

Indy you say.....might have to take a trip to see my boy Brad and Keegs then!!! 2 down......3 to go!

After seeing them pull TPC LV, I wouldn't rule out the best course in Indy and one of the three best in the whole state. Nate, it will be worth the trip buddy...good food here too.

BigTime, if you come, I will personally buy you a shrimp cocktail from St. Elmos. The worlds best shrimp cocktail.

(not named by me, but by about every publication ever, although I agree)

Depending on the date I will give it a good effort!

After seeing them pull TPC LV, I wouldn't rule out the best course in Indy and one of the three best in the whole state. Nate, it will be worth the trip buddy...good food here too.

Food is always a good sell! Ha!

Indy, eh? I hope that isn't the closest one but I bet it is, it is all date dependent for me. Probably the case for most.

Indy!! You boys better bring it!

I bet French Lick.

French Lick is home to two of probably the top 5 courses in Indiana, but is 2 hours southwest of Indy.

Depending on the date I will give it a good effort!

Food is always a good sell! Ha!

Like JB said the shrimp cocktail at St. Elmos alone is worth the trip, along with the golf. But there is several great options.

BOOM! Indy is an easy Drive for me! Can't wait for the date!

JM

Indy is an intriguing for me. Lots of great courses out there and surprisingly, one of the few places I've never been. I like the selection!

You will drive right by me on your way :) I live about 5 miles from I-44

An Indy road trip could be fun.

Indeed.

Indeeeeeeeed.

French Lick is home to two of probably the top 5 courses in Indiana, but is 2 hours southwest of Indy.

hahaha I was just name dropping one of the few I actually have heard of over there. I bet it ends up somewhere impressive.

Crooked stick? Brickyard crossing?
It will be awesome!

Just call me...Barb

INDY!!! I'm there for sure! Such a huge event and so close to home, its impossible to pass on this!

Crooked stick? Brickyard crossing?
It will be awesome!

Just call me...Barb

Crooked Stick would be amazing but that would be tough. Very private. But there are a lot of great courses in Indy. One of the toughest rated courses in the country is Wolf Run. That could make for an interesting Championship!

Indy sure is close to Chicago. First THP event mayhaps???

I can't find where it's been addressed, and maybe it hasn't....Last year I believe these events were all one day except for Vegas. Is that going to be the same in 2014? Or is that a detail to be released?

Indy sure is close to Chicago. First THP event mayhaps???

You wont regret it. Best times I have ever had on a golf course have bee with THPers. Dont worry about your score. Its about so much more than that.

This is driveable for me. 7 hours, I could make it happen.

I can't find where it's been addressed, and maybe it hasn't....Last year I believe these events were all one day except for Vegas. Is that going to be the same in 2014? Or is that a detail to be released?

Invitationals are one day events, however just about every one of them has people playing pre and post if they choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back